squidoo + High PR ranking profile creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cableleader

Mar 31, 2010
UK
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Right have not a clue what to charge for this service. So free for now, thats right free. So my idea is this.

You give me your domain and three keywords and I will create a squidoo page as well as two other well known article sites to link to your money site and then create at least 100 profile pages to link to those sites.

You need at least 1 itrader score to apply.

What I need from you is,

1. Domain
2. Three Keywords
3. An honest review. How much you think the service is worth.
4. Honest Itrader

I will accept one new order every 24 hours. So as soon as the first person posts that they want to order then check their post time to order next. I will ignore orders inbetween the 24 hours. Hope this makes sense.

PM me you domain and 3 keywords.

Last edited:

REVIEW

Got my report in the inbox this morning..

he created and posted content on

Squidoo.com
opera.com
easyjournal.com
soulcast.com

The content was either a re write or a good spun article, I pushed them through copyscape.com and found a few site with similar content. The links where placed 2 to money site and on to the site to the right creating a wheel.

He used the same content on all 4 sites. The squidoo lens was just the text module and nothing fancy at all.

I don't think anyone of these article stand a chance to a manual review.

He also created 92 profiles with 4 outbound links each to to the web 2.0 properties..

I dont know how much I would pay for this service since I easily can do the same with SeNuke that have...

I think That the ops could try to amp up the quality especially for the squidoo lens.

Micha

Got my report in the inbox this morning..

he created and posted content on

Squidoo.com
opera.com
easyjournal.com
soulcast.com

The content was either a re write or a good spun article, I pushed them through copyscape.com and found a few site with similar content. The links where placed 2 to money site and on to the site to the right creating a wheel.

He used the same content on all 4 sites. The squidoo lens was just the text module and nothing fancy at all.

He also created 92 profiles with 4 outbound links each to to the web 2.0 properties..

I dont know how much I would pay for this service since I easily can do the same with SeNuke that have...

I think That the ops could try to amp up the quality especially for the squidoo lens.

Micha

Thanks for the review, I could amp up the quality but will not be writing
unique articles while this service is free. However if anyone would like to supply an article then that will be fine.

Review...

I received a very detailed report of the work done, and I am satisfied.

Squidoo.com, opera.com, easyjournal.com and soulcast.com were the platforms used.

Free material from Uberarticles.com was used for the content, which is perfectly fine with me. They were credited as well at the bottom of the content. The squidoo lens was plain jane all the way, but it serves it purpose. All of the 2.0's linked to the Money site and one link to the next 2.0.

These profile links are where he really shined!! The Home Urls of theses profiles that I checked were all VERY HIGH PR! Out of 5 checked I had three PR 8's, one PR 6 and one PR 5!
Each profile linked to my money site and a couple 2.0's, some of my profiles Home Urls matched my niche so that was really cool! All of the anchors were set and correct.

Overall, I really liked the work done! Compared to other guys I buy similars services from, I'd feel comfortable paying $20-25 for this with original articles. Sending PM for a purchase order now.

I was interested about this so checked some old reports I did a couple of months ago and the articles are still live today!

I received a very detailed report of the work done, and I am satisfied.

Squidoo.com, opera.com, easyjournal.com and soulcast.com were the platforms used.

Free material from Uberarticles.com was used for the content, which is perfectly fine with me. They were credited as well at the bottom of the content. The squidoo lens was plain jane all the way, but it serves it purpose. All of the 2.0's linked to the Money site and one link to the next 2.0.

These profile links are where he really shined!! The Home Urls of theses profiles that I checked were all VERY HIGH PR! Out of 5 checked I had three PR 8's, one PR 6 and one PR 5!
Each profile linked to my money site and a couple 2.0's, some of my profiles Home Urls matched my niche so that was really cool! All of the anchors were set and correct.

Overall, I really liked the work done! Compared to other guys I buy similars services from, I'd feel comfortable paying $20-25 for this with original articles. Sending PM for a purchase order now.

Thank you for your positive review. I would be interested if this helps serps. So please let me know if you see any movement in the coming weeks.

If you take it off of hold, I would like the next free review. I have 20+ iTrader, and as you can see, I am usually the buyer. So if I like your service, I will have no problem to buy from you in the future. Thanks.

You know. Instead of, or in addition to, your offer, why not create a quick $5.00 PDF or something outlining your process so people can do it themselves. I would totally buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.