"Special offer- Review Season -3" .EDU High PR Back links for $6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got my report, so here comes the review:

Communication: He responded to PMs very fast, friendly and very polite guy.

Report: The report took less than 24h to arrive in my inbox and is nicely layed out. It contains the data used for profile creation, username, password, profile URLs. He creates a gmail account for your submissions. Really good since the matching usernames for the mail account and the profiles look like a real person signed up, that's what makes profiles stick even if an admin has a look. Password for the mail account is included in the report, too.

Service: 10 profiles as promised, all working, picture included if supported by the forum, all links in place with proper anchor text, that's how a profile should look like, perfect. The sites are real .EDU forums on subdomains of big US .EDU sites, everything legit, the PR of these forums themselves is 3x6 1x5 3x4 3x3.

All profiles were pinged and the list of the 89 ping sites used is included in the report.

Bottom Line: Got what was advertised, got it fast, professional work for only 6 bucks. You can't go wrong with this offer.

Just got my report, so here comes the review:

Communication: He responded to PMs very fast, friendly and very polite guy.

Report: The report took less than 24h to arrive in my inbox and is nicely layed out. It contains the data used for profile creation, username, password, profile URLs. He creates a gmail account for your submissions. Really good since the matching usernames for the mail account and the profiles look like a real person signed up, that's what makes profiles stick even if an admin has a look. Password for the mail account is included in the report, too.

Service: 10 profiles as promised, all working, picture included if supported by the forum, all links in place with proper anchor text, that's how a profile should look like, perfect. The sites are real .EDU forums on subdomains of big US .EDU sites, everything legit, the PR of these forums themselves is 3x6 1x5 3x4 3x3.

All profiles were pinged and the list of the 89 ping sites used is included in the report.

Bottom Line: Got what was advertised, got it fast, professional work for only 6 bucks. You can't go wrong with this offer.

Honest Review......thank you very much.

Review copies available..............................

REVIEW

I bought a review package containing 10 .edu profile links for 6$. The price is a snap for .edu links, everybody loves them and we know how powerful they can be. I wanted to order a total of 30 .edu profile links but the provider told me he can deliver only 10 so it seems he has his own list and at least does not try to copy lists from others - thumbs up about that for me.

After two days, all profiles are still up for now and some include an image which makes them look some better than the standard stuff. The report in excel is simple but looks good and contains the 10 links and pinging report.

For 6$ you can't go wrong with that, I'd recommened for everybody to go about that who needs some .edu links.

REVIEW

I bought a review package containing 10 .edu profile links for 6$. The price is a snap for .edu links, everybody loves them and we know how powerful they can be. I wanted to order a total of 30 .edu profile links but the provider told me he can deliver only 10 so it seems he has his own list and at least does not try to copy lists from others - thumbs up about that for me.

After two days, all profiles are still up for now and some include an image which makes them look some better than the standard stuff. The report in excel is simple but looks good and contains the 10 links and pinging report.

For 6$ you can't go wrong with that, I'd recommened for everybody to go about that who needs some .edu links.

Thank you very much for your review and recommended this package.

Status
Not open for further replies.