Mar 17, 2009
www.serprise.net
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Special Alert! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Revealing The Improved Unique Super
Link Diversity Package
[/FONT]

You're intelligent enough to know that Google doesn’t like one type of links. Google loves backlinks diversity.
Imagine what it would be like if you can get all sorts of backlinks to your website.

Introducing The Incredible Super
Link Diversity Package

What types of backlinks do you want?
WEB 2.0, Wikis, Bookmarks, Articles, Blog Networks, Video Links and EDU/GOV links.
You probably already know that it’s a good sense to backup your backlinks, Profiles and Blog comments sounds good?
I know you're thinking that building all these backlinks requires a lot of resources that you don’t have.

You Know You Feel Guilty
For Not Giving Your Website
The Proper Attention

Your website deserves to be seen. Your website ought to have better ranking.
An in depth analysis of your website and your competitors websites will lead you to this FACT, It’s not your content, your design or even your On-Page SEO that keeps your website buried down in the SERP. It’s your backlinks SEO strategy what keeps your website buried in the SERP

You’ll Never Have to Worry Again.
Everything You’ve Ever Wanted Is In This Exclusive Fantastic Package

Here's a brief list of what you'll get:

• Spun Article (80% Uniqueness) will be used
  • 1500+ Live High PageRank Blog Network Posts
  • SENukeX Blast (Web2.0 Social Network + Bookmarking + Article Submission + Press Release Submission + Forum Profiles)
  • 1500+ Unique Wiki Posts
  • 500 Bookmarks
  • 5000+ Article Submission (400+ Instant live articles)
  • Creating 5 Videos
  • Creating a YouTube Channel
  • Submitting your video to 15 video sharing sites
  • 20+ EDU/GOV Profile Links
That’s not it. All Backed Up With:

• 5000+ Xrumer Profiles
  • 50,000+ Blog Comments

Your feeling of guilty is slowly vanishing away as you come closer to ordering the super unique link diversity package

Take Advantage Of Our Introductory Price
Buy Now For $127

Now, I can almost hear your brain asking…

How can I pay for this superb package?
I accept PayPal, AlertPay and LibertyReserve. Payment
information is on the order page.

How many Urls/keywords per package?
You can submit 1 URL and up to 3 keywords

What is the turnaround time?
This highly unique Super Link Diversity Package is usually delivered in less than 8 days, but to cover myself I say that the TAT is 14 days.

How about the report?
You will receive a report for all the links created except for the blog network and the second tier links (xrumer profiles and blog comments).

But my website is fairly new?
The Unique Link Diversity package is perfect for any website. It doesn’t matter if your website is a day old or 10 years old. Everyone knows that contextual links are a safe, easy way to climb up the SERP. Google loves to see them pointing to the top results in SERP.

Is there any review copies?
Yes I’m offering 2 review copies at the price of $67. Don’t forget that this package comes from a seller with 50+ 100% Positive itraders.

Everyone who reads this get really excited because without a big investment they can now provide their website the love it deserves.

However, don't take my word for it, here's what
jr_sci (iTrader: 346 / 100%) had to say about the previous version of this package: (Permalink)
review2.png

review.png

Amplify Your Backlinks, Energize Your Ranking with our irresistible refined Link Diversity Package

Stop!

It isn't necessary to order now, however I have one more thing to tell you, if you would buy 2 packages, you will get 1 FREE

P.S. We reserve the right to withdraw this extremely rare offer at any time.
P.S.S. If you have more questions, leave a reply/pm and I’ll get back to you ASAP

thanks for responding to my pm, one question: what network do you use for the "1500+ Live High PageRank Blog Network Posts"

Status
Not open for further replies.