SpamRank - GUARANTEED Rankings for ANY Keyword - By WickedLuka & IndianBill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks great.

Interested in hearing about the results of this.

btw other spam services seem to be doing only private sales now. amirite? This might fill the void in supply :D

Reviews were given but on another forum! We've ranked page 1 for keyowrds like "dog training" and more competitive.

JHOFFY22 AND JACK8 you 2 are getting review copies - Please PM me your site urls/keywords.

Next 3 to reply will also get review copy - So total 5!

Provide us with 10 Keywords.

Thanks

I don't make a habit of BST thread crashing, cas for the most part I don't care, but you say you do millions of links per minute? I just can't see that being true, and would love to see some kind of proof of it.

Assuming the average page is 100kb, and that "millions per minute" is say, 3 million, you'd need a 1.5gbps dedicated guaranteed line at a minimum to do that kinda volume, assuming your failure rate was 0%. Who knows how many tens of servers that'd take, too.

When you think that heavily spammed pages can often go into the MB range, and that a failure rate of 0% is virtually impossible over any reasonable sample size.. You're heading up towards a 10 gbps minimum, before we even think about doing the kind of scraping necessary simultaneously to maintain a healthy number of targets to hit that fast.

If that's not true, what other elements of your sales graphic were made up?

Here goes my review :

I got a beta tester of this service ...

I provided OP a very competitive keyword of 40500 Exact US searches

When i provided keyword to him that was brand new and not in top 1000

And after ~ 20 days i got a message from Luka on skype to see my rankings

And i was shocked after checking my results

My keyword went from n/a to #17 in 20 days

And after 1 more day it went at #7

This shit works ...

Yes this is a distributed system with multiple servers running command agents programmed in python and 1 central database server which stores all the urls, the db server is 2 terabyte storage , 64 gb ram , 32 cores and other command servers are also in similar sizes and they are able to handle load with only 20% usage.

@SEOFactory - Thanks for the review! Highly appreciated! Let's make some $$$

WickedLuka

I don't make a habit of BST thread crashing, cas for the most part I don't care, but you say you do millions of links per minute? I just can't see that being true, and would love to see some kind of proof of it.

Assuming the average page is 100kb, and that "millions per minute" is say, 3 million, you'd need a 1.5gbps dedicated guaranteed line at a minimum to do that kinda volume, assuming your failure rate was 0%. Who knows how many tens of servers that'd take, too.

When you think that heavily spammed pages can often go into the MB range, and that a failure rate of 0% is virtually impossible over any reasonable sample size.. You're heading up towards a 10 gbps minimum, before we even think about doing the kind of scraping necessary simultaneously to maintain a healthy number of targets to hit that fast.

If that's not true, what other elements of your sales graphic were made up?

curios about this to?

curios about this to?

As I've already replied

Yes this is a distributed system with multiple servers running command agents programmed in python and 1 central database server which stores all the urls, the db server is 2 terabyte storage , 64 gb ram , 32 cores and other command servers are also in similar lines and they are able to handle load with only 20% usage.
We wont be able to give more details regarding this, but 1 million links per min is easily possible with our system and we are actually planning to scale this to 10 million soon

As I've already replied

Yes this is a distributed system with multiple servers running command agents programmed in python and 1 central database server which stores all the urls, the db server is 2 terabyte storage , 64 gb ram , 32 cores and other command servers are also in similar lines and they are able to handle load with only 20% usage.
We wont be able to give more details regarding this, but 1 million links per min is easily possible with our system and we are actually planning to scale this to 10 million soon

Sorry for all the questions, but how much bandwidth does your system use?

Order Placed for 3 Blasts :)

Sumit and Luka are fucking beasts when it comes to Spamming :p

In case you are doubting Sumit's computing power I'll just tell you that he has over 15 Dedicated Servers running in this thing, if not more(it was 15 during beta testing)

Ok I submitted a domain to test..

but seriously the Guarantee you're offering is complete bs page 5. What kw makes any monney on page 5 and what other shit would I want to throw at a domain that has been spammed to death. Unless you can rank something fairly good so will it be quite useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.