Status
Not open for further replies.

Grindstone

Sofa King Re: Tar Dead
May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Want to skip the sales copy and check out the original thread?

Click this shit right here yo!

Otherwise, read this right here right now...

spam-gone-wild.png

*not* Brought To You By The Creators Of Girls Gone Wild

Tired of buying shit that simply doesn't work?

Sick of ordering Scrapebox and Xrumer links that don't have any effect on your rankings?

Stuck at a plateau and can't move past it?

I was there too.

Fucking google. SEO got hard in 2011. Real hard. Panda this, panda that, makes me want to go to a zoo with an AK-47.

But instead of going postal (zoo-al?), I went to work.

Back into the laboratory. Testing. Tweaking. Pulling wings off flies. Pulling out my hair. Too many stimulants. Not enough sleep.

Panda was beating me like a litterbug in Singapore and it just wouldn't let up. And then I talked to my friend late one night....

Like we always do, we were discussing what we were seeing in the SERPs, what was giving results, what was getting us slapped.

He said... I replied...

We both went "Holy Shit"

So we combined what I was doing with what he was doing...

We watched nervously from the edges of our keyboards...

Then...

It hit us right between the eyes, like a slug from a .44, true death, maximum horsepower...Spam Gone Wild was born.

It was dirty. It was nasty.

And it worked like nothing you've ever seen.

But would it replicate?

Yeah, it replicated, like an alien virus taking over the SERPs, perpetually manifesting itself higher and higher.

Sure, there was some mishaps. Some sites couldn't take the massive linkjuice. They overflowed, like a hooker at a bukakke party. Left for dead on the side of the road, we pressed on.

We learned what sites could and couldn't take the heat. How to push it to protect the ones that couldn't. Where and how hard to hit that bitch.

And life was good. Rankings dominated again. Monies being made. But then we had a new problem. We couldn't build good sites fast enough to keep the servers busy. And the resources to produce Spam Gone Wild is expensive, to say the least...

So, in the natural progression of these endeavors, we decided to take it public. It's win win. We share the awesome ranking power of Spam Gone Wild with you and you defray some of our server costs while we build more sites.

My buddy is handling all sales and customer service, I'm too busy to answer PMs or walk people through it on skype, so if you have questions that aren't answered below, either post them in this thread or hit him up on skype @ buylinkstoday. Seriously, don't PM me. It will go unanswered for days, if not weeks. Instead, go to skype and bug buylinkstoday ...

It's ready...

Spam Gone Wild

What is it?

A shitload of powerful spam links pointed at 1 URL. We've also included 500-800+ PR2-PR6 high PR private and public blog posts in Version II. Enjoy...

Why only 1 URL?

Because that's the offer. Need more than 1 URL? Buy more than 1...simple, no?

How about a bulk discount then?

Sure. Bulk discounts at 3-5-10 orders.

What kind of links? Will I get a report?

Powerful ones, like I said before. Think scrapebox/xrumer type links that actually work. Links that index like mad and pass juice like a vegetarian with diarrhea. No report. Not interested in ever getting copied again. Yeah, you know who you are. Good luck knocking this one off, cockroaches. Learned my lesson last time.

How many links?

A shitload...I'm not here selling numbers and reports, I'm here selling results. And I'm willing to risk my reputation on these results. I'll ballpark you high five low six figures though.

Can I send them direct to my money sites?

It works best on your money site...BUT...it's not for the faint of heart or for half assed websites with weak sister link profiles. If you have big swinging balls and are not afraid to live on the edge. If you don't have an aged site with an already solid backlink profile, you'll probably implode. Not interested in risking it? Send them at a super high quality parasite host or better yet, a first tier URL you control and can 301 where ever you want, whenever you want. That's what I do with all my sites I don't want to risk, or client sites. Having ten of these sites I can 301 wherever is a serious advantage. Can't wait until I have 100 of them. ;)

What else can I push Spam Gone Wild at?

Perfect for ranking brand terms, clickbank product, anywhere you can leverage some one else's authority is great. Doing reputation management? Quote $5000 to $50,000 to clear page 1, buy a 10 pack, give it a couple weeks, rinse and repeat.

How many anchors can I use?

1 anchor/1 URL We'll automatically turn your main anchor into hundreds of relevant anchors and use them all. And here's the crazy part. You'll rank for a slew of these relevant anchors as well. This is what truly shocked us. The boost we got on the main keywords were great, but the flood of traffic that came flowing in from all the supplemental anchors was unbelievable.

Can I do pr0n/rx/illegal/dead hookers in ditches niches?

No, fuck off. Build your own links if you're in those niches.

Is this thread a joke?

Fuck no, this here is srs business. Check the last version if you don't think so...

How about some reviews?

spam-gone-wild-testimonials.png

How much does it cost?

$500 (Wickedfire temporary price is $200)

Is this White Hat Link Building?

Don't kid yourself. No chance in hell. This is dark dark grey with shades of black.

What about the bulk pricing?

3 Wilds $1250 (Wickedfire temporary price is $500)

5 Wilds $2000 (Wickedfire temporary price is $750)

10 Wilds $3500 (Wickedfire temporary price is $1250)

That's a lot more expensive than scrapebox and xrumer blasts, why?

Because it works a lot better than scrapebox and xrumer blasts. Duh.

How do I order?

Bang that link right there!

Order Now

* We review every site/keywords before blasting links - However, you're buying this package at your own risk and thus there is the risk of getting google penalties - So don't complain to us if your site sucks and can't handle the links - We're being totally upfront about it - If you have any doubts at all, reg a related EMD or relevant domain name, slap some content on it, blast that, 301 it, feels like a broken record up in here *

Yes, also waiting for response.

Filled out the form twice in last 36 hours and still waiting.

Doncha want my $$$ :tongue2:

Well, this is end-all, be-all hardcore shit. My first project KW is still number 2 on Google (out of 83,000,000 competing pages) and 1,200,000 exact monthly searches.

Let's see how you rock project 2 (12,500,000 competing pages) and 823,000 monthly searches. Oh and it's a brand new domain too.

Stay tuned.

For now, Grindstone=the bomb.
Thank you sir!

How many anchors can I use?

1 anchor/1 URL We'll automatically turn your main anchor into hundreds of relevant anchors and use them all. And here's the crazy part. You'll rank for a slew of these relevant anchors as well. This is what truly shocked us. The boost we got on the main keywords were great, but the flood of traffic that came flowing in from all the supplemental anchors was unbelievable.

On your wufoo form, it says to comma separate multiple anchors. There's also a field for secondary anchors. Please explain (as the OP says 1 anchor / 1 URL). Thanks!

this shit is the real deal no f***n joke ordered ordered 3 so far and have stellar results. Having said that if I order a 4th order can we figure out a way to apply a frequent purchase discount, since I had to buy the first 3 from seperate PP addresses?

took me 3 days to jump from #14 to #2 for a term that gets 110,000 global exact searches. Page was probably sitting at #14 for at least 3 months.

Just plain nutty

ordered the same thing twice by mistake and received two invoices. Paid one of them

Transaction ID: 0W08551517169822N

The other should be seen as a dupe.

Thanks!

Hey Grind, is there any way you could blast my site with some of the updated PR2-PR6 blog posts to see if we can get the needle to move? You think that would help?

I am not trying to be a pain in the a$$. I am just doing all I can do try and move up and appreciate you being so kind on what you have done so far.

Thanks. Received an invoice. Here's my Transaction ID: 6F089591820735231.

Let's see what this b!tch can do to my 2 days old domain. :D

Hi guys, just got back, had to do some AFK shit all morning. Gonna power down some lunch then I'll jump into responses and the huge pile of PM's I got.

Paypal sorted, invoices have started going out. Will be back with more complete update shortly, thanks.

Review -

Ordered 10/17/2011

Alright so as promised I would do solid review of my first order of 5 spam gone wilds.

Well I don't think I have to say much just view below, this package is fucking epic. On top of that its not only ranking main keywords that were used, but overall rankings for the various keywords that this service was used on. INCREDIBLE!

SGW-1

Keyword 1 - Before #10-12 - Now #2
Keyword 2 - Before #26 - Now #13

SGW-2

Keyword 1 - Before "Not in top 100" - Now #15 (bouncing between 5-15) <<< Ridiculous Keyword!
Keyword 2 - Before 3 - Now #1

SGW-3

Keyword 1 - Before "Not in top 100" - Now #1 <<<<<<< WTF Right?
Keyword 2 - Before #75+ - Now #3 <<<<<<< This one is just crazy! Image below

w3dww.png

SGW-4

Keyword 1 - Before "Not in top 300" - Now #8 - Awesome
Keyword 2 - Before "Not in top 300" - Now #6 - Epic
Keyword 3 - Before "Not in top 300" - Now #3 - Insane

SGW-5 - I will not disclose this one, but I am very fucking happy!

I don't really think I need to say much else here, except get in NOW!
Me waving the birds @ my competition
:thefinger:
(Note: Helps when you have prepared the site before ordering aka meta tags & keyword % usage)

Orders will be flowing that is for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.