Something similar to the old Jack3d?

I like C4 but I built up a tolerance too quickly, even after cycling off of it for a month. I have a few tubs of it left so I mix a scoop of C4 with a scoop of 1MR and it's been amazing so far.

Thanks for all the replies guys, appreciate it. Going to see if my local GNC has any C4 in stock. I'll let you know how it works out. These 30mg adderall caps aren't really doing the trick. I don't know if its because they are time released or what but I dont have the need to do random things around the house or have that feeling close to jack3d. I did only get like 2 hours of sleep and I don't feel tired. I'll probably crash hard soon ;p

I disapprove of putting mood altering substances in your body.

I agree. With the old jack3d I took it maybe 5 times total. Coming down from it was the worst. This is first time taking something like this again and its not even for focus. Really just need it one more time.

lol god damn. I buy C4 and its a big ass tub. Half of it is filled up. gg GNC, you got me.
What did you expect it to be? Also, stick with the recommended dose for now to gauge your tolerance. I've overdosed on that shit and I wasn't right for three days.

What did you expect it to be? Also, stick with the recommended dose for now to gauge your tolerance. I've overdosed on that shit and I wasn't right for three days.

lol yeah I know they never fill it to the top. Just compared to the jack3d one I bought last week it looked significantly less. It looked like it was filled less then half.

Good looks on the recommended dose. I usually scoop a little more then usual. I'll take it easy with this stuff.

Supposedly CILTEP (Artichoke Extract + Forskolin + L-Phenylaline + ACLAR) is great.
Will be trying it out this week.