Someone stold my landing page! what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha, that's exactly what I thought.

@OP: Rage9's advice is probably your best bet. If you actually follow through chances are he/his host will freak out and the page will be altered or taken down. Not much the host (or anyone) can do about him using your exact adcopy for adwords, though.

Also, is that you in your avatar? If so...how *you* doin'? Also, do you have a fetish for short, pudgy computer nerds? Keep in touch, love.

Well, it sounds like he stole everything EXCEPT for your affiliate link :p But did you try reporting it to your affiliate manager? See what they can do with Neverblueads?

excellent :338:

Haha my thoughts exactly...

Olesh if you are promoting the same offer on the same network (NVB) you can inform your AM about what is goin down. If you are promoting from *another* network, you're screwed :(

Just keep on creating better ad copy and out bid him as well as C&D his host.

Hahaha, that's exactly what I thought.

@OP: Rage9's advice is probably your best bet. If you actually follow through chances are he/his host will freak out and the page will be altered or taken down. Not much the host (or anyone) can do about him using your exact adcopy for adwords, though.

Also, is that you in your avatar? If so...how *you* doin'? Also, do you have a fetish for short, pudgy computer nerds? Keep in touch, love.

Ok thanks for the advice guys! I have contacted my aff manager at NVM and waiting for a reply.

Yes that is me. Im doing fine thank you :)
Sorry but I have a bf lol.....

Haha my thoughts exactly...

Olesh if you are promoting the same offer on the same network (NVB) you can inform your AM about what is goin down. If you are promoting from *another* network, you're screwed :(

Just keep on creating better ad copy and out bid him as well as C&D his host.

Yes it is from the same network. I contacted my AM and still waiting for reply.

Thank you for the advice ya'll!!

Im having some trouble finding who is his hossting provider. I did a who is lookup and the results came up, but the DNS doesnt seem to be from a hosting provider. maybe he is using dedicated servers???

Im having some trouble finding who is his hossting provider. I did a who is lookup and the results came up, but the DNS doesnt seem to be from a hosting provider. maybe he is using dedicated servers???

Ping the domain to get the IP, then use DNSstuff: On-demand DNS and network tools to analyze, diagnose and monitor a domain or IP address to do a whois on the IP (form on the left: "WHOIS Lookup List contact info for a domain/IP") and you'll have the host info.

Guys im so pissed of right now and cant beilive that someone stole my LP. each graphic, each word, each piece of code. they didnt even bother on changing anything! What can I do? They are advertising on adwords and running a NeverBlue offer....

I want to take action and do something against this asshole!!!

Please any advice and tips on how to burn this fucker will help.

Yea, welcome to the internet. Move on. The opportunity cost of pursuing this person is too great. Spend your time making money and expect to be ripped off again. And expect to be ripped off more often as you become more successful. I absolutely, positively, guarantee that if you take this simple piece of advice, you will think of me again a few years down the road and say "Man, that guy was right". X% of people will steal from you and as you make more money that percent will go up. And if you are fortunate enough, you'll have more money stolen from you than 99% of the people on this planet will ever see in a lifetime. And guess what? That will also mean that you are wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. Cost of doing business. No different that a line item under "cost of goods sold"

I'm 48. Been in info products, videotape, CD, DVD, now internet business since 1979. Just trust me on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.