Some of my favorite domaining links.

Jorge

Aug 30, 2007
Arizona
www.scriptmaking.com
After years of low dollar domain buying and selling, I've decided to dive into AM. I've been reading a ton of threads these past couple of weeks, and most people seem to agree that a good display url is needed for effective ppc. So, I put together a list of some of my favorite links to help people find better names.

If you ever need help finding a name, and I'm not too busy losing money on PPC, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

=======

Registrars:
Domain Names from Full Service Domain Name Registrar - moniker.com
Email their support and say you're a domainer and would like the special pricing (I get mine for 6.95/yr)

Namecheap.com - Domain name registration and transfers for $8.88 and less. Free URL Forwarding, Free e-mail forwarding and Free DNS services are included with .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz, .info domain name registrations and transfers.
Free whois guard (hides your identity from spammers)

Internet Domain Name Registration, Domain Transfers. Your domain name search starts here.
Cheap, well known, and for the most part respected.
Actually, I think they suck, but they know how to market:

Coupons:
DNCoupons - Domain Name Coupons

Dropping/Available Domain Names:
PremiumDrops.com - Free Expired and Expiring Domains with PageRank, Alexa, Typeins and Link Popularity
PCNames Domain Search
Deleted Domain Names
Expiring Domain Names and Expired Domain Name List and Drop List for Backordering Domains and Backorder Domains
Expired and Pending Domains list by Dotsell.info
Deactivated Domains

News/Blogs:
Domain Name Wire - The Domain Industry's News Source
DotSauce Domain News Magazine
Domain Name News, The Domain Industry News, ICANN News, Registry News, Domainer News, Domain
Domain Names & Registration Full Coverage on Yahoo! News
Domain Food - Headlines - nibbles of news from the domain name industry
Seven Mile
Domain Name Journal Latest News

Software:
Domain Research Tool - Typein domains, Pagerank domain, Link Popularity domains, Bulk whois (paid, I can discount it to $129)
Domain Name Analyzer & Generator - Reviews and free downloads at Download.com (free)
DNdownloads.com - Domain Name Software Reviews - Index

PPC/Selling/Buying:
NameDrive.com
Bodis.com - Domain Parking
Buy, Sell, Appraise and Auction Domain Names at Sedo, the #1 domain name aftermarket, broker, reseller, and appraiser!
Afternic Buy and Sell Domain Names
GreatDomains – Premium Domain Auctions and Domain Parking Program (if you're rich)

Price Research:
NameBio.com - Domain name sales history
DN Sale Price- Domain Name Sales Price and History
Domain Name Journal - The Industry News Magazine at DNJournal.com
Sold domain names

Metrics (pagerank,age,links,term popularity,etc.):
BulkSEO.com Domain & Website Research

Beginner's Guides:
NameNewbie.com - The Beginner's Guide to Making Money With Domain Names - Home

Forums:
:)

Reactions: loyolabenson

Excellent work dude. As I am a newbie here, it will help me a lot. This forum rocks man (my personal emotions right now).

GOOD PLACE TO BE (WICKED FIRE ROCKS)

I would like also to add couponsnexus.com to your wonderful list, where a lot of domain discount coupons can be always found!

I really felt too lazy to click all the links and visit the websites. A brief info would have been helpful.

I would better think twice the time about the name I keep and focus on branding it rather reading too much about it (Information overload!). If the name is good for branding then that will be the best name in my opinion.

I would (and will) suggest domainface - however they are currently having some problem with their database which i hope they get fixed soon as it was my go-to daily tool before the recent probs...