Software Submission Links-Energize Your SERP with Super Powerful Links-Insane Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

seosoldier86

SERP HIKER
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Yes, That’s True!!! Over the last one year I am providing the same service...

For Previous Threads

Thread 10 Thread 9 Thread 8 Thread 7 Thread 6 Thread 5 Thread 4 Thread 3 Thread 2 Thread 1

Aren’t you tired of spending hundreds of dollars for firing your SERP?​

Is your Keyword still stuck in spite of hearty care?​

Then, hear from our happy Customers​

These are reviews taken from our Aug 2012 and Sept 2012 Thread

Aug-Sep%20new.jpg

Can you directly take me to the Sales Thread??

Yeah, Sure Pal

FAQ’S:

1.What do I need from you?

One Keyword and One URL and your mail id for report.

2.What kind of reports shall I provide?

I can only provide a Screen Shot showing number of Successful Submission. No live links report is provided in order to maintain the security of our system.

3.Can this work on new domains also?

New domains or established domains, this technique can work for all. I have tried it on both kind of sites and had good results in all the cases.

4.Is there any guarantee?

We do not offer any guarantees in terms of ranking improvements. We are doing a lot of hard work in creating software and PAD file then submitting it. And we have experienced awesome results in most cases.
There were few cases in which site ranking did not improve much. What we can say is in 80% of the cases, people have experience good to spectacular results.

5.What is the Turn-Around-Time?

Anywhere from 24 hours to 4 days. Usually depends on the number of orders in queue. But we try to finish as soon as possible.

Need More Proofs?? Here you go....

Aug-Sep%20Graphs.jpg

Note: We Won't Accept Orders Related to Adult, Gambling, Finance, Music or Movies.

Last edited:

Reviews

Review from our Past Threads(Excluding those from Aug and Sept)

I think the results speak for themselves

KW1:
Previous Position: 13
Present Position: 5

Kw2:
Previous Position: 14
Present Position: 11

Got my order. Parallel to this, the keyword I'm targeting has also been hit by social bookmark from river, however these are dripped and in a very early state, so I guess they didn't make any impact.

To make a long story short, I went from N/A to #28, presumably because of this service, and especially if you consider that on page SEO is a mess until now on the page, this is not half bad for a few bucks. I endorse this.

Just ordered again. The two orders I've made look like they've bumped up in rankings already. From Page 5 to Page 2 and from Page 4 to Page 2. Going to give it another try with other clients to see if it works in other verticals. Thanks.

Just ordered another one.

I used this service a couple of times and saw some nice boost in rankings. At $15 it is definitely a great value!

Here's my review:

Initial pos of main kw : #37
3 days after blast : #19
Hoping still increase to the top!

I placed two orders

One of my site - which was about #4 for a long while
moved to #3 and then now at #2! - Keyword is maybe 1400 exact searches/mo

Second site - 90k exact searches per month
At #8-#9 for the longest time - and today it's #3

Links have not shown up. I have done other link packages at the same time.
But I would say without a doubt, DO this one too - worth 100% the price!

Went from Not Ranked to #32, with this as the only link building. This was an aged domain I purchased with old links existing for different keywords. Thank you. I recommend, especially for the price.

Just leaving a little feedback. Having used this service "in combination" with ALN did provide good results. Currently on page 2 for the keyword that I targeted.

cg101 said:
Placed order. Transaction ID: 4US60443PR608231R
Current SERP according to tracker: 75

Site went from NA to #15 in google with this package and a few aln posts. Will see if it sticks

Great Service, I have used software links before and they provided a boost. This time they worked again. Gave me a jump of 10+ spots for a pretty competitive term. Happy with the results. Will use this service again!

Another keyword N/A to 52.
Just ordered two more for another site.

Ordered 2 days back and already my SERP moved to 3 position from 8th position, instant results within no time, Soon I will place my second order. I recommend this service A+++"

So I tested this service five days ago on my sites. Most are in high competition niche.
The results:
Site 1
Rank (14th Nov): 9th in Google.co.uk
Today (19th Nov): Switches rank between 6th - 7th in Google.co.uk

Site 2 (Extremely competitive niche)
Rank (14th Nov): 41th in Google.com
Today (19th Nov): 30th in Google.com

Site 3
Rank (14th Nov): 12th in Google.com
Today (19th Nov): Ranked pretty much the same as before. However, the site is ranked #1 in most local-based search results.

I believe the ranks will improve a lot more when more links got indexed. I'll just have to wait.
Do I recommend this service? Yes I do.

Got reports and i am 8 from 11 for a term having 95000 exact searches.
good work.
i will order more.

Ordered 2 more for another 2 of my sites, I will report back on any serp movement since this is the only links I'm doing for them to see.
I got this for a previous website and saw some good movement but I was doing other links at the same time, but I have a feeling this did help.

Ordered 11/01 and got the report 13/01 (a screenshot of Automatic Submission Wizard report) where 370 links were successfully submitted out of 868 (which supposed to be a great result though, taking into consideration the unusual nature of the links.

It's hard to say something about SERPs affection, but it defenitly will be in help for link diversity.

Preliminary review:
Ordered just a few days ago. The ranking went up from #21 to #14. Will post a more full review later.

I have used this service for high competitive keywords, and to my surprise I have found amazing SERP movements, the OP has done what he has promised, Recommended, will order again, Thanks

I've used these quite a bit. They've bumped up a good number of the orders. They've also given great service as well. Recommend!

just purchased 4. i used software submissions a while ago and it got my site to number 1

I placed an order last week and my results have been outstanding.
Moved from #19 to #2 and traffic is flowing in - this has already paid for itself. Highly recommended!

Ordered 3 of these and just got them back today.
A quick check in Google already shows an average of 100 pages indexed for each package. Checked a few of them out and yep - There's a link back to my site.
It's early days so no SERP movements yet but on the face of it - A great service!

great service...got my order in less then 24 hours! great customer service! and i think i am already seeing a serp boost!

Just made 5 orders. This shit really works, and it works really good.
regards kingtun

sorry for my late,
I got my report several days ago, and waitting for indexing.
Now everything is OK, so Itrader+1

Just ordered again
Great service - thanks!
i ordered this package for a medium competition keyword and this package help my site jump a couple of spots. Definitely worth the asking price.
Just received my report.

Review:

I've been a client for the last few months, and he always deliver exactly what was promised. The software directories links always work well for my sites. It took a while for Big G to index those links but in overtime you'll see some nice improvement on your serps. Today I received a 39% success rate (308 links) which is pretty good.

Apart from that, it's great for backlink diversification too. Backlink diversification is prime nowadays. Without a doubt, I highly recommend this service.

My review -
So far I have had some successes with this service. It is one of the more cost effective services that I have used on WF to get some high PR links and definitely some good anchor diversity.

Here's a couple of graphs to show what happened with my two purchases this month
b6uemr.jpg

This graph shows the movement for one keyword up a few spots. This keyword has been a pain in the ass for me to move, not exactly a high search volume, but something that hasn't been budging. The serp moved up a week ago enough to get some traffic and is holding steady. I'll have to hit it from somewhere else to keep it going.

21o7bsl.jpg

This graph shows my main keyword on my best money site. This key word got its ass kicked by the Penguin update. It went from page 1 to who fucking knows. After this service, it jumped up a lot, still not top 100, but its definitely progress.

Software Directory Links

Ordered, plz confirm you got details. Thanks!

Hi Grind, Details Received,Order Confirmed, thanks again for your repeated orders.

My review -
So far I have had some successes with this service. It is one of the more cost effective services that I have used on WF to get some high PR links and definitely some good anchor diversity.

Here's a couple of graphs to show what happened with my two purchases this month
b6uemr.jpg

This graph shows the movement for one keyword up a few spots. This keyword has been a pain in the ass for me to move, not exactly a high search volume, but something that hasn't been budging. The serp moved up a week ago enough to get some traffic and is holding steady. I'll have to hit it from somewhere else to keep it going.

21o7bsl.jpg

This graph shows my main keyword on my best money site. This key word got its ass kicked by the Penguin update. It went from page 1 to who fucking knows. After this service, it jumped up a lot, still not top 100, but its definitely progress.

Hi Mate!!! Thanks for such a detailed and appealing review. Highly appreciated.

Orders are Rushing in- Book your Order Now!!!

Last edited:
Software Directory Links

Just ordered. Repeat customer, has worked great for some of my domains.

Thanks for your honest review and thanks for your repeat orders, Your Orders are Confirmed.

I'll take one round of links :)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0VU08246HF004405G.

Thanks for your interest in our Service, Order Confirmed, thanks.

Still Up for More Orders- Slots are getting filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.