SoftLinker 2.0 - Seize the Power of High PR Download Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

krissur

Nov 9, 2010
Netherlands
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It is time to throw a new twist into your backlink and SEO strategy. Recent announcements and changes by Google have made it clear.
YOU MUST HAVE DIVERSE SOURCES OF BACKLINKS. Trusting in one source of backlinks, like article directories, can be disastrous.

Seize the Power of High PR Software Download Sites

Top software download sites are highly ranked by Google. Using the fact Linksoft SEO 2.0 and quickly gives you 50 powerful new
backlinks with PR Power.

We create a unique screensaver for your company targeting the interests of your niche, creating an exciting dual benefit for your business.
You receive 50 powerful new backlinks, plus you attract visitors who are interested in your niche.

The Power of Inner Page PR – Snatch an Added Boost from Google

Your competitors are convinced getting a link from an article directory is powerful. They are partially right. The article directories have a high
PR on their home page, but do not carry high PR on their inner pages, where your link is hidden.

The 50 backlinks from Linksoft SEO 2.0 are placed on high PR inner pages of hot download sites. Pages ready to carry PR Power to your site.
You are not waiting for the hopeful PR blessing of Google. You get immediate power flowing to your website.

Stealth Traffic to Your Site Competitors Will Never Figure Out

The LinkSoft SEO 2.0 screensaver created for you includes the URL you target. Every time their screensaver activates they are reminded of
your site. As every marketer knows, it is not the first exposure or the second exposure which closes sales, it is repeat exposure.
Your custom screensaver is another opportunity to stay in front of your market.

It Is Time to Expand Your Backlink Strategy and Open New Doors

softlinker2.jpg

Are you ready to grab 50 powerful new backlinks and a powerful new promotional tool? Are you ready to leave your competitors
scratching their heads? It is time to take action and be the leader in your niche.

LinkSoft SEO 2.0 is available for:

Only $77,-

stepbystep.jpg

With Linksoft SEO 2.0 You Receive:

• Your Customized Screensaver – Perfect for Your Promotional Efforts
  • 50 High PR Backlinks from Hot Download Sites
  • Increased Diversity in Your Backlink Portfolio
  • A screensaver which helps generate Facebook Likes. (And other social sites, too!)
  • Your URL On the Screensaver of Your Niche Prospects
  • Viral Opportunity

Kind regards,

Kris
PremiumSEO.net

Previous reviews:

The service, to begin with, is unique. I had not even thought of getting backlinks this way. These links are white hat and in fact he provides value to the site that he adds the backlinks - so these are links that ought to stick.

I examined many of the links that he has given, although not all. But the links that I examined did exist, I mean these were real backlinks to my site. Also, the domain PR of many sites are pretty good, there were some PR-5s and in fact I saw one PR-6 also. The rest are of lower PRs, including 4's and 3's.

However, the best part was that they really gave me the links, on pages with decent PRs, totally hands-off and in a white-hat manner (no spamming). For me, that is a significant value adddition.

I would recommend this service as a way to diversify your backlinks, and from sites with decent Google support (PR). If you are purely into say forum profile or blog commenting backlinks, then here is additional step of action waiting for you to be taken

I received a comprehensive report which included:
1) and html file which contained a list of all the sites my screen saver was submitted to
2) An excel sheet which included the exact url where I could find my software and link where possible. This also included the PR of some of the sites
3) The .exe screensaver file which did not include any virus, tojens or adware. They included by url in the screensaver for a little extra touch too.
4) the pad.xml file which would allow me to submit the screensaver to future sites if I so desired.

SEO Benefit:

After all this is what we want
Around 50 site give you a link back.
Around 20 of these give you a dedicated page which includes your links
Another 10 sites in the excel sheet give you a url to a search results page
I think it is possible to find another 10 sites that you could find a search match for your title
The 20 sites (in the cases I checked) give you an anchor text links too.
Overall:

I think the service is well worth the money.

The main benefit has to be the diversification of your link portfolio,
So may services on WF are based around the same technology, this is different and therefore must help more.

Suggestion:
Probably worth dropping some links into the pages if your using a cheap tool like LFE or xrumer.

Summary:
I think this is a valuable service and the best recommendation I can give is that I'm ordering another 3 packages now!!!

What is the PR breakdown of these download sites? If you have any reviews going i would also be interested in one :)

Still no takers?

I will take the plunge with 3 orders if you make me a reasonable offer. I will provide an honest review as part of the deal if you want to kick this deal off. I have 7 more orders behind that if this works like you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.