Social Signals - Unique SEO/Social Media Link Strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

krissur

Nov 9, 2010
Netherlands
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
At PremiumSEO.net we have been working on a unique Social Media/SEO link strategy.
Because Google has made it clear that social signals are critical to your SEO success.

In our post Panda research we found the best system starts with your site at the top,
being fed links from a series of optimized mini sites (not Web 2.0 Properties!).
Here's the system that gives awesome results everytime:

ssimg.jpg

As you can see, we power pack the entire system by implementing social media from Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and Pinterest at every step.

When you order our Social Signals package we build high quality minisites that follow Google's guidelines (sample: Minisite about SEO Services).
What does that mean?

- Useful documents which will pass a human review (about us, contact page etc.).
- Limited advertising on the pages.
- A substantial quantity of external links from quality sites.
- Original content, not just recopied information dozens of other sites already have.
- Sites which do not have a 100% bounce rate followed by an immediate click to the next search entry.

The social integration is what leads to faster indexing of the content, higher authority,
and creates the high value relevant links pointing to your main site which drives your rankings higher.

Get your Social Signals package for only $147!

Let us do all of the work by clicking on the 'Buy Now' button below.

By the way the document and video links are what turbo charge the entire system and help the mini sites get indexed within days.

Thanks!

Kris
PremiumSEO.net

Special June offer: Get 2 Social Signal packages with a 15% discount. PM me if you're interested.

Oh and make sure to read previous reviews!:

rev1.jpg

rev2.jpg

Are you just adding social buttons to these or actually doing some sharing/likes/tweets/pins too?
What is the TAT?
Are there just 5 links going direct to the money site, or do some of the docs and vids point there too?

I'll give it a shot... Ordered... Thanks

3JT1019****73304X

Thanks for the order! You will receive your report shortly.

do u allow gambling sites?

Yes, we do. We will replace minisites for free that get removed but this rarely ever happens.

Are you just adding social buttons to these or actually doing some sharing/likes/tweets/pins too?
What is the TAT?
Are there just 5 links going direct to the money site, or do some of the docs and vids point there too?

Not only social buttons but we add likes, tweets, +1s and pins as well!
The 5 minisites, video and document sites all link direct to your money site.

Hello.

I purchased your package yesterday and am looking forward to the results.
I will leave a review once the service has been completed.

Thank You.
Mark.

Just sent another Social Signals report to a WF member.

Get your 5 optimized minisites, document backlinks, video links and social media integration for only $124.95!

Hi. Can I take you up on your discount of $124.95.

I had some nice movement with your last package and would like to purchase again for another site.

Please let me know.

I will leave an iTrader for you also. Please leave one in return : - )

Status
Not open for further replies.