SOCIAL SIGNALS for website G Plus, FB likes & Shares, pins, tweets [Mega Combo] V66

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo9975

Social likes provider
May 27, 2010
www.getgplusvotes.com
Rating - 99.4%
180   1   0
SOCIAL SIGNALS for website G Plus, FB likes & Shares, pins, tweets [Mega Combo] V66

Previous sales threads
#10 .....#20 .....#30 .....#40 .....#50 #51 #52 #53 #54 #55 #56 #57 #58 #59 #60 #61 #62 #63 #64 #65

Sales thread image is of big size so on slow speed Internet it will take some time to load completely(3 images about 2MB)
Always check first post and last post, to check any special offers are running

Note: You will get auto confirmation of order. and please add your wickedfire username to track orders easily.

The only thread that providing various social signals at one place
Since 2012

Order form is simple just select the plans of each service from dropdown menus and add details for it in the text box given bellow, not need to select all services, just select which you want. (you can select any combination) also if any want to order directly just PM me for it

We also offer Social signals as individual plans, check order form for more details
Facebook Fanpage Likes
Twitter Followers
Google Plus Followers
Youtub Views , likes, Subscribers

And much more check the order form ( same order form for all the services, just select 1 or multiple plan that you want to order.)

Bulk Offer order any Combo packs 5 times and get delivery of 8 packs
For above offer you can give single url, or multiple sites or 1 domain with multiple internal urls (maximum 80 urls)

Just select plans using drop down menus in order form, Give url details in the text box on order form

linebreak.png

v1.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmRg3p79pM]5 common mistakes in SEO (and 6 good ideas!) - YouTube[/ame]

wickedr.jpg

Please Read:
1. If any old customers have not received their work please pm me so we can check and complete your orders
2. If any customer faces any drop of facebook fanpage likes, twitter followers, g+ etc just PM me and we will redo the work for the guaranteed 2 Months Period

Guarantee, warranty and refund policy :
100 % satisfaction Guarantee, if not delivered service in time partial payment will be done according to how much work is pending.
2 months replacement guarantee on all services except facebook fanpage.
We not offer any guarantee of ranking.
Average dislike, un follow or drop is 5%

For Your orders Update You can ping me on skype any time

Sending Bunch of reports in next 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.