SOCIAL SIGNALS for website G Plus, FB likes & Shares, pins, tweets, [Mega Combo] V-55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo9975

Social likes provider
May 27, 2010
www.getgplusvotes.com
Rating - 99.4%
180   1   0
SOCIAL SIGNALS for website G Plus, FB likes & Shares, pins, tweets, [Mega Combo] V-55

Previous sales threads
..........#36 #37 #38 #39 #40 #41 #42 #43 #44 #45 #46 #47 #48 #49 #50 #51 #52 #53 #54

Sales thread image is of big size so on slow speed Internet it will take some time to load completely(3 images about 2MB)
always check first post and last post, to check any special offers are running

Note: all of you get auto confirmation of order. and please add your wickedfire username to track orders easily.

The only thread that providing various social signals at one place
Since 2012

Order form is simple just select the plans of each service from dropdown menus and add details for it in the text box given bellow, not need to select all services, just select which you want. (you can select any combination) also if any want to order directly just PM me for it

All social Combos are related to website social signals.
IF you need FB fans, twitter followers then check order form for their rates

Guarantee, warranty and refund policy :
100 % satisfaction Guarantee, if not delivered service in 15 DAYS TAT time partial payment will be done according to how much work is pending.
(For Bulk order TAT can Vary Upto 30 days)
2 months replacement guarantee on all services

We also offer Social signals as individual plans, check order form for more details
Facebook Fanpage Likes
Twitter Followers
Google Plus Followers

And much more check the order form ( same order form for all the services, just select 1 or multiple plan that you want to order.)

Bulk Offer order any Combo packs 5 times and get delivery of 8 packs
For above offer you can give single url, or multiple sites or 1 domain with multiple internal urls (maximum 80 urls)

Just select plans using drop down menus in order form, Give url details in the text box on order form

As lots of clients requesting us to start a monthly subscription So here we Go.
New Mega combo packs also available as monthly subscription with same rate and you will get additional 15% social Shares (for their payment link PM me)

For monthly subscription pack You can change your website link / links as per your need each 30 days
You can pay to it using the link bellow :) after payment send me a PM with your link details

linebreak.png

v1.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmRg3p79pM]5 common mistakes in SEO (and 6 good ideas!) - YouTube[/ame]

Any Questions?

payment options
Default payapl
on request webmoney, money booker or ask for any other

Reviews

wickedr.jpg

Need any custom package? or need more likes / views / tweets etc. than listed above, just pm me with your requirement i will arrange this for you.

Please Read:
1. After placing a order using order from, you will get automated email reply that order was received.
2. Due To heavy number of orders are their, we not send any manual confirmation email again, in case of order data is incorrect we will contact you other wise work is started in 24 to 48 hours
3. We start working on your work as soon as get order from you, and once order is completed (usually TAT Is 10 to 15 Days) we are back to you with pm, emails with initial and the end status of likes, votes, fans etc. to confirm the order was completed.
4. If you have any quarries you can pm me to know your order status ant time.
5. for who placed order and not placed a comment in thread, your work also in progress, as we deal with daily 10 to 20 and more orders TAT is 10 Days
6. If any old customers have not received their work please pm me so we can check and complete your orders
7. If any customer faces any drop of facebook fanpage likes, twitter followers, g+ etc just PM me and we will redo the work for the guaranteed 2 Months Period

Guarantee, warranty and refund policy :
100 % satisfaction Guarantee, if not delivered service in time partial payment will be done according to how much work is pending.
2 months replacement guarantee on all services
Average dislike, un follow or drop is 5%
P.S. : For pinterest pins they are given but some time counts will not increase, some time drop or some time get huge increment in count. to overcome that issue will give you extra fb likes, tweets and g+

all other services are stable.

For Your orders Update You can ping me on skype any time
Facebook fanpage likes price are increased due to recent Updates in Facebook
Sending Bunch of reports in next 2 days

Ordered a small combo package from Diablo, got exactly what I requested plus extras. The order mentioned 240 social signals, I got twice that, so I'm more than satisfied with it. Great value for the money!

Ordered a small combo package from Diablo, got exactly what I requested plus extras. The order mentioned 240 social signals, I got twice that, so I'm more than satisfied with it. Great value for the money!

Thanks for feedback sir :)

all new orders are welcome, sent out 10+ reports still need to send lots of more reports, Thanks for keeping so busy with orders.

all new orders are welcome :)
Thanks for new orders, all orders are in progress smoothly like as always :)
Normal TAT is 7 to 15 days for pack A to C and 7 to 30 days for pack D and above.

Some clients need fast delivery they can PM me or skype me after order. we can boost you order and can complete order in 24 hours to 3 days as per our discussion that we make for quick orders :)
You can also place custom order as per your needs.

Hi,

Can you PM me? I have 11 sites that all need social signals. Can you let me know what the minimum # of likes/followers I can put onto each? Trying to make it all look legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.