[Social Network Attention Package] Build Authority Fast With SNAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreed

Link Building Madman
Jan 20, 2007
Tucson, AZ
www.linkmason.com
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
WARNING!
This service will turn decent pages into complete attention whores!

ORDER HERE

What it is:
We will promote your page to our network of REAL people. This will result in hundreds of Diggs, Facebook likes, Google +1's, Reddit votes, Delicious bookmarks, StumbleUpon up-votes and Tweets plus submission to 100 other high authority, high PR social bookmarking sites.

This in turn causes aggregate and syndication sites that feed off these top social media outlets to create hundreds of backlinks to your page.

What it does:
The first thing you'll notice is a sudden spike in traffic to the promoted page. This will settle down into a steady stream of daily traffic. It is completely natural and a very positive side effect of the entire process.

The next thing you'll notice is an increase in rankings for your keyphrase.

Finally, you'll notice better rankings to other pages as well. The diverse way in which we promote pages helps build authority points with google and the other SERPs. Not only will your rankings increase. The authority points gained from social media popularity will magnify (and justify) any other link building you're doing.

(Hint: This service coupled with our high powered Posts With Juice service is a knock-out punch!)

Typical turnaround time is 2-3 days. Depending on workload can take up to a week for delivery.

1 pack $99
3 pack $289
5 pack $459
10 pack $899

ORDER HERE

Need Text?
Our master wordsmiths can create a top ranking high quality page for you!

FAQ
Does it work with all pages/sites?
This service works best with pages that have not yet been submitted to the major social media outlets. However we can still promote pages that were already submitted. As with anything some niches do better than others. The quality of the content on the promoted page is also a factor.

Will I get a report?
Yes you will receive a complete report with links to all submissions.

Review copies?

Yes I will provide 3 review copies @ 50% off to respected members with more posts than me.

Contact info?
Please contact me here or via email mason [at] linkmason.com

PM's sent thanks for your interest. I'll also post the response here.

The minimums votes are listed below (please understand we intend always do much better than these minimum numbers.)

Diggs 100+
Google +1 100+
Facebook Likes 50+
Reddit Votes 30+
Delicious 25+
Stumble Upon 50+
Retweet 50+

We also submit the page to the top 100 authority bookmarking sites.

If you need a linkbait style article written. We can create one for you. If this is the case we send over a list of article titles first. You pick the best one. We write the article, once its posted we promote.

So we need to do this on an actual article page, not a homepage or category page?

Either way, I'll take a review copy.

Order placed. Will report back with results.

Thanks for your order. I will have your article concepts to you later today.

is there another 50% review copy available? If so, PM me.

PM sent. Thanks for your interest.

So we need to do this on an actual article page, not a homepage or category page?

Either way, I'll take a review copy.

PM Sent. We can promote any page on your site. Every promotion we do produces positive results. However, on some sites like reddit and digg it's more effective to create a link-bait style story to promote. We can create a page for you if you don't already have one.

REVIEW

I got a paid review of this service from mreed.

Communication was great. I got constant updates and mreed was lightning quick to respond.

I gave him a link to an article to run the service on as I figured I'd get better results on that with digg/delicious than I would have on a main page/category page. The first thing he had me do was upload something catchy (in this case, an image of a sad dog) to the article to get more attention. Luckily the article is really just a placeholder for a not-yet-released product right now so I didn't mind, but I'd note that if you already have traffic going to the article and don't want to put something like that on there your results may vary slightly, depending on how catchy your article is naturally.

Anyway, here's what I got on the article.

Diggs: 321
Facebook: 129
Google +1: 90
Stumbelupon: 106
Tweets: 45
Delicious: 100+

I haven't promoted the article at all and the content is really just a "we'll keep this page updated as info becomes available" type deal so I feel confident that all of these came from mreed's package.

I did see some SERP movement, though I should note that this is an extremely uncompetitive niche right now so that's not surprising. Regardless, the point in this is a flood of social factors so you can more safely blast the page with links. It's a pretty natural looking mix of viral links that should do that job nicely.

I also did see a bit of traffic, and the reddit/digg pages have actual comments about the article which would imply that a lot of the users are real users in the demographic.

All in all it's a pretty sweet package if you've got an article you want to promote. I can't comment on how it would work on a home page.

ETA: I should also note that the order was completed quickly. The delay in the time to the review being posted was my lazy ass not getting the review up quickly. The order was started as soon as I provided my info and I got the report with all the details within 3 days of that.

200+ TWEETS
125+ FB Likes
80+ Google +1
200+ Diggs (267 at last check)
50+ Stumbles - Link doesn't work but i believe him
84+ Delicious

A pretty badass way to get a site moving, or to prep your site for heavy link building. Would probably do even better for creating link-bait stuff if he writes an article for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.