Social Media Likes, Gplus, fb likes, youtube views, pintrest, youtube page 1 V15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo9975

Social likes provider
May 27, 2010
www.getgplusvotes.com
Rating - 99.4%
180   1   0
Previous sales threads #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14

Sales thread image is of big size so on slow speed Internet it will take some time to load completely(3 images about 2MB)
always check first post and last post, to check any special offers are running

The only thread that providing various social signals at one place since a year

P.S. : Dont use coupon codes on already discounted rates. likes $100 instead of $150
Order form is simple just select the plans of each service from dropdown menus and add details for it in the text box given bellow, not need to select all services, just select which you want. (you can select any combination) also if any want to order directly just PM me for it

24.jpg

42.jpg

Order form is simple drop down, you can select individual service, or combo plan (checkbox)

Check screenshot

linebreak.png

v1.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmRg3p79pM]5 common mistakes in SEO (and 6 good ideas!) - YouTube[/ame]

Any Questions?

payment options
Default payapl
on request webmoney, money booker or ask for any other

Reviews

wickedr.jpg

Need any custom package? or need more likes / views / tweets etc. than listed above, just pm me with your requirement i will arrange this for you.

Please Read:
1. After placing a order using order from, you will get automated email reply that order was received.
2. Within 36 hours you will get another email from our representative with all your current status of all your likes / followers / G+ etc
3. We start working on your work as soon as get order from you, and once order is completed (usually TAT Is 10 Days) we are back to you with pm, emails with initial and the end status of likes, votes, fans etc. to confirm the order was completed.
4. If you have any quarries you can pm me to know your order status ant time.
5. for who placed order and not placed a comment in thread, your work also in progress, as we deal with daily 10 to 20 and more orders TAT is 10 Days
6. If any old customers have not received their work please pm me so we can check and complete your orders
7. If any customer faces any drop of facebook fanpage likes, twitter followers, g+ etc just PM me and we will redo the work for the guaranteed 2 Months Period

Guarantee, warranty and refund policy :
100 % satisfaction Guarantee, if not delivered service in time partial payment will be done according to how much work is pending.
2 months replacement guarantee on all services
Average dislike, un follow or drop is 5%

Last edited:

Special offer for first 10 buyers / 3 remaining

Order Combo Pack C of $60 and get deliver of our most selling plan Combo Pack D $120

Order 500 facebook website likes $33 and get delivery of 2000 facebook website likes of value $100, you will save 67%

You can give multiple link from 1 to 20 (same domain and internal links or different domains etc)

20% off use discount code : 20off 6 times only (updated on 24th june) (COUPON CODE expanded for more 6 times already used for 70+ times)

Last edited:
Ordered a package few days back. Really happy with the service and quality of work. He's efficient, and delivers more than i expected.

Just placed a bigger order. Will definitely work with him again.

Special offer for first 10 buyers / 10 remaining

Order 500 facebook website likes $33 and get delivery of 2000 facebook website likes of value $100, you will save 67%

You can give multiple link from 1 to 20 (same domain and internal links or different domains etc)

Last edited:
Is this still available?

Yes still available, 1 gone 9 available now, hurry before all gone

Now also offering USA youtube views you will get 75% views of worldwide youtube views rates. (Order using youtube views plans and mention it for USA views you will get 75% views like if ordered 10k then you will get 7.5k USA)

Taking new work.

All new orders welcome.
got two bulk url orders :banana_sml:

Only for next few hours special offer 20,000 faebook website likes (permanent likes) for just $100 instead of regular $750
PM me for payment details for it. (you can get likes to single url or multiple urls )

Last edited:
Work in progress for all the works :)

Any one want to know their order status they can pm me any time, or chat in skypee.

P.S. : Last call of above special offers, will be closing in 18 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.