Social Media Likes, Gplus, fb likes, pintrest, youtube views and Google page 1 V17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo9975

Social likes provider
May 27, 2010
www.getgplusvotes.com
Rating - 99.4%
180   1   0
Previous sales threads #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16

Sales thread image is of big size so on slow speed Internet it will take some time to load completely(3 images about 2MB)
always check first post and last post, to check any special offers are running

Note: all of you get auto confirmation of order. and please add your wickedfire username to track orders easily, for transaction id you can check the auto confirmation email, as tran. id on your end and my end are different, so from your end id i cant found order details.

The only thread that providing various social signals at one place since a year

Youtube Views Service Updated: Now all views with 80 to 90% high retations, USA Views also available now

P.S. : Dont use coupon codes on already discounted rates. likes $100 instead of $150
Order form is simple just select the plans of each service from dropdown menus and add details for it in the text box given bellow, not need to select all services, just select which you want. (you can select any combination) also if any want to order directly just PM me for it
You can now order facebook photo likes / status likes and followers as well with same rate as fanpage likes

24.jpg

42.jpg

Order form is simple drop down, you can select individual service, or combo plan (checkbox)

Check screenshot

linebreak.png

v1.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmRg3p79pM]5 common mistakes in SEO (and 6 good ideas!) - YouTube[/ame]

Any Questions?

payment options
Default payapl
on request webmoney, money booker or ask for any other

Reviews

wickedr.jpg

Need any custom package? or need more likes / views / tweets etc. than listed above, just pm me with your requirement i will arrange this for you.

Please Read:
1. After placing a order using order from, you will get automated email reply that order was received.
2. Within 36 hours you will get another email from our representative with all your current status of all your likes / followers / G+ etc
3. We start working on your work as soon as get order from you, and once order is completed (usually TAT Is 10 Days) we are back to you with pm, emails with initial and the end status of likes, votes, fans etc. to confirm the order was completed.
4. If you have any quarries you can pm me to know your order status ant time.
5. for who placed order and not placed a comment in thread, your work also in progress, as we deal with daily 10 to 20 and more orders TAT is 10 Days
6. If any old customers have not received their work please pm me so we can check and complete your orders
7. If any customer faces any drop of facebook fanpage likes, twitter followers, g+ etc just PM me and we will redo the work for the guaranteed 2 Months Period

Guarantee, warranty and refund policy :
100 % satisfaction Guarantee, if not delivered service in time partial payment will be done according to how much work is pending.
2 months replacement guarantee on all services
Average dislike, un follow or drop is 5%

Last edited:

Special offer
on every order above $50 you will get 1000 facebook website url likes free as a bonus

offer valid for next 24 hours only

all current work is in progress, all of you get one auto confirmation email, and in next 24 to 48 hours another manual order confirmation email with current status of social signals and TAT before we start the work.
TAT is 3 day to 15 days (or even more according to your order quantity)

Discount Coupons 13th july updated
25OFF = 15 times only (25%)
10OFF = 50 times only (10%)

Last edited:
Order Placed

Thanks for Bulk order :)

all current work is in progress smoothly, just sent out few reports.

I always sent report on time, if by chance any one not got their report, you can just send me a PM or add on skypee i will always be their for you. all work are done by queue, if any one need push it fast just inform so we do fast work, for you.

All new orders welcome

Discount Coupons 13th july updated
25OFF = 15 times only (25%)
10OFF = 50 times only (10%)

Last edited:
i am interested to order but i have a question about the G+ votes. How do you make the G+ votes look natural to google. I only ask because it seems risky to me to create "fake" G+s as google will know they are fake.

it is not a crititism of your service just a question

That 25% off went fast!
yes they are expired, so expanded agan

Order placed for Social combos - Package A
Thanks for order

i am interested to order but i have a question about the G+ votes. How do you make the G+ votes look natural to google. I only ask because it seems risky to me to create "fake" G+s as google will know they are fake.

it is not a crititism of your service just a question

For google plus we do it slow like 20 to 50 g+ each a day per url

P.S. : all new order placed in two days are going to confirmed in next 36 hours.

All New orders Welcome

Fantastic service -

Just wanted to pop by and say the Facebook likes that I ordered over 3 months ago are still sticking (about 90% anyway) which is a great stick rate even for "real" likes.

thanks diablo

Lots of orders confirmed today :music06::banana_sml:

For the few Buyers manual confirmation is not sent (repeat orders each few days ):D as your work is in progress as always, once work completed you will get email /PM with old and current status of social share likes, views etc.

All new orders Welcome

Replied To all PMS and skype requests
Got the bunch of orders :)

Taking new orders.

If any one want their work to be done fast instead of our regular speed PM me or contact in skype. Our Normal TAT is 15 Days

I've just had an order completed for Youtube views.

There was an error made initially in the delivery of the job which Diablo acknowledged and quickly corrected. I was compensated with overdelivery as a result.
Diablo offered clear communication throughout the job and overall I was happy with the service provided.

Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.