Social Linkbait Artilces: I write articles for Digg, Reddit, Mixx etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudger

Mar 29, 2007
Rating - 100%
3   0   1
Let's be honest, the quality you're going to get for a cheap six dollar article is a waste of your time. If you're looking for unique content that speaks to your audience and is linkbait for social networking sites like Digg, Stumble or Reddit then look no further. I'm currently interning with Cracked.com under a few of the big name writers -- Dan 'O Brian anyone? Therefore, I have a good understanding of what attracts and what doesn't.

I provide custom articles with fantastic results. I already had four clients attract moderate traffic with my writing through Stumble and Mixx.

I can handle just about any topic under the sun and I take care of all the grunt work (securing images, citations, linkbacks). Here are some things that I do:

- Lists (Top 100 - Top 10 - Ten best ways to.... - Ten biggest mistakes of.... etc.)

- SpoonFeeds (5 tricks you can use to... 20 ways to... 30 easiest methods of.... etc.)

- Facts (10 things you didn't know about...., 25 facts about your computer.. etc.)

- Funny images/videos

- Educational (how to cure acne in one week, lose ten pounds in one month, politcs, etc...)

I have plenty of samples for those who request them.

Please PM me for rates -- serious inquiries only.

Many many requests for reviews so:

First three people get one article for $15 for review purposes, then back to full price.

All review copies have been spoken for now guys. Hopefully you'll be seeing some reviews soon.

I am now working at full price. PM me for a quote.

Heres my review: Mudger did an excellent job on the article I requested. It was well-written, and had a clever "edge" to it. The job was completed and emailed to me within 24 hours. Well worth the money. 10/10

Hehe! Someone copied my post sub-headings together with the bracket text and the ellipsis.

Hint - This Post &
- SpoonFeeds (5 tricks you can use to... 20 ways to... 30 easiest methods of.... etc.)

Anyways, if the service is good. No harm in going for it.

Best of luck to you my friend!

True Anarkist, I couldn't have said it better myself and should've credited you. Sorry bout that my friend. I'll give you a free article just PM me.

Got my review article from mudger - very happy! This should score me some great links...

Thanks mudger.

Status
Not open for further replies.