Social Hub Pack - High Authority Whitehat Links From The Biggest Sites - FREE REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
SHP_01.jpg

Opening up 3 FREE review copies to 3 eligible members who haven't reviewed our services before. Post below and claim your spot!

Review

Speed 5/5: Got my report in under 24 hours. Amazing speed.
Communication 5/5: I literally just fill up the order form without any extra need for communication.
Quality 4/5: I love how the social profile page are linking to my website as it gives my site an authority boost. By leveraging on the internal PR flow from other high PR pages, it would eventually give my profile page a PR when google updates it. Instant high pr links from authority sites!! The only factor stopping me from giving it a 5 is the content of the comments left on the other high PR pages. It would be awesome if the content is a little more long so that it doesn;t seems that we are spamming the video page.

Overall 4/5
I am pretty happy with the review copy and have placed another order at the same time for another site of mine. This will be my go to 'foundation' links everytime I build a new site on.

Highly recommended!

Thanks for all the interest.

Unfortunately the reviews are available only for people who haven't reviewed our services before. On top of that, I hate chasing down people to post a review for the work they get done for free. I hope you get my point.

3 FREE Reviews Available Now!
You ask for free reviews then:

On top of that, I hate chasing down people to post a review for the work they get done for free. I hope you get my point
No, I don't really get your point at all....if you don't want to hand free reviews then DONT.

I qualified for you offer then you changed the goal posts..Not the sort of person I would do business with anyway.

My apologies if my post offended you, but I wasn't replying to you there.

In your case, as per the forum rules, you are not qualified to ask for a review copy, you can check the rules here :

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/113072-review-thread-updated-7-25-2012-a.html

You need to have min 200 posts and 10 itrader points before you can ask for a review copy for any service being offered here. Both of us risk a ban if this rule is broken. I should have made this clear earlier, but was typing from my phone then.

You ask for free reviews then:

No, I don't really get your point at all....if you don't want to hand free reviews then DONT.

I qualified for you offer then you changed the goal posts..Not the sort of person I would do business with anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.