Social bookmarking submissions to 100 sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good service, nice to deal with. I recommend Sania for good service and communication. Hoping now to squeeze some cash from the link juice. Thanks, Sania. We'll work together again.

Sania, I just made a payment to you for another submission project. A PM has already been sent to you.

Thanks Again For Your Excellence.

Gday, Im interested in your service. Please advise if your price discounts still apply and deatails of where to send my order and payment.

Cheers.

Aj

I'm interested in this service as well. Are you still offering this service for $10? PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks!

I would like to try your services for 3 of my sites ,the reviews of your service are very good

I've ordered bookmarking services from Sania in the past, and she has done an excellent job every time. The reports are of superb quality and the turnaround is good.

Thanks for the review,offering my services once again at the reduced prices of $10 for 1 url throughout this week.

I will admit at first, I didn't think this service would be that good for $10. However, once he completed it, I got a detailed report of every link submitted. I will def be going back to sania for more social bookmarking in the future.

I am interested in your service. How many different descriptions will you allow for submissions?

liquifire you can send me 4 to five decription and titles as well so that different details can be used during submissions,have sent you a pm with all the details required

I felt the same that may be for $10 the service might be just ok,but I was greatly impressed by the quality of the reports I recieved and the result of the work done,excellent work,will be going for bulk work of your services very soon,

Once again, you've impressed me, Sania. Great work! New accounts for my latest batch of bookmarks. Always very happy when I throw work your way. And for such a great price.. Will be back!

Sania just finished a job for me. Good work! The work was done on without any problems.
A+
I will hire Sania again for more projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.