Delivery Time 3 Days Approx

600 Social Bookmarks - $11

800 Social Bookmarks - $14

Payment Details :-
PM me for payment details

Policy :-
We do not promote Adult/Dating Gambling, Online Movies, Songs/ Personal Music/Items, Dance Parties/Concerts, Warez/Cracks, Payday/Interest/Loan/Interest-based-finance, liquor, religious sites or any site which contains Nudity/erotic/sexy Wallpapers.
If you have already make the payment, we will refund if your websites fall under above categories.

What I Need From You
1 URL / PACKAGE
Anchor Text

PM ME WITH YOUR WEBSITE URL FIRST BEFORE MAKING THE PAYMENT

Review Copies (5)
  • 400 Social bookmarks - $4
  • 600 Social Bookmarks - $6
  • 800 Social Bookmarks - $8

Reactions: mohsinmajestic

I'll take a 800 bookmark review - but mind breaking down the PR?
Also interested about whether I can spin the title & description, and whether or not you provide the links to the bookmarks themselves, or just the profile?

i'll take review of 800 pack - can't do payment until tonight but PM me

PM sent!

Is the title description spinnable? I'll do a review

Title is spinnable and description also, but when description is spun we cannot submit more than 600-700 not 800+
But when title is spun it is the regular quantity and mentioned above.

I'll take a 800 bookmark review - but mind breaking down the PR?
Also interested about whether I can spin the title & description, and whether or not you provide the links to the bookmarks themselves, or just the profile?

Sending you PM!
Its PR 5 -0
Yes you can spin the title and description
When titles are spun the quantity will be as mentioned above.
But when description are spun we cannot submit more than 600-700 bookmarks.
Hope this helps :) And yes we will give you a report with bookmark links ;)

I received my report from David. In the OP it says 3 days turn around, but it took significantly less. Around 1.5-2 days.

The report is well organized, showing all the bookmarking sites` homepage url in one column, and the bookmark url in another. The urls given are to the profiles, not to the bookmark itself (I`ve seen some people ask about this lately so I included that info).

It looks like he created all new profiles just for my bookmarks, the profile name is my site url`s keywords. I`m not sure it`s good to have my my site url`s keywords as the profile name, I`d rather it be a person`s name to look less like intentional link-building. But that`s something David can change about the service easily.

The reports include the PR of each site. The breakdown was as follows:

PR 6 x 3
PR 5 x 7
PR 4 x 25
PR 3 x 98
PR 2 x 217
PR 1 x 40

+ bonus 144 PR1 bookmarks. It`s always nice to get extra.

There were no PR 0 bookmarks in the 400 bookmark package. It looks like anything beyond 400 bookmarks will be all PR 1.

I checked 10 random bookmarks and they were all done well, with my spun titles and descriptions displayed properly, and correct url.

Good work, I`d use David again.

Status
Not open for further replies.