Status
Not open for further replies.

marsgibson

Seo Book
May 28, 2009
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Hi Guys,

We are providing Social Bookmarking service from a long time. We have introduced a Social Bookmarking thread High Quality Do-follow Social Bookmarking @ $0.15 where we got great responses.

After the succession of Our 100 & 200 Do-follow Social Bookmarking package we are going to introduce our 300 Do-follow Social Bookmarking for better results & quality traffic.

We have High PR Do-follow One-way Bookmarking sites which will spread many backlinks for your sites. All are from different domain names, there is no sub domain.

The report will be in One-Way format, so you can easily check your submitted links.

For more than one URL, we use different users and unique IPs for submission.

Account creation service is also available, if you want submission from fresh account than the cost will be + $5.

Package:

300 Do-follow One-Way Social Bookmarking = $40

For 100 & 200 Do-follow Social Bookmarking Click Here

$5 for new account creation

The Details we required for submission:

1. URL
2. Title / Title(s): Up to 3 randomized during submissions.
3. Description / Description(s): Up to 3 randomized during submissions.
4. Tags
5. Category

Optional:

6. Email ID: For mailing the report

Payments : PayPal Only

Turnaround time : 48 to 72 hours

(Discount on Bulk Orders)

Sounds good. I have a site for you for just trial, if you do it well i have more orders for you. I want fresh account for submission. PM me your details.

We have high PR major sites. I hope You will be satisfied from our service.

Details sent to "kichu1988"

I got my report all the sites are Do-follow. Report format is very professional. Turnaround was also very fast & most of the sites have high PR as he said.

I will take his service again.
Really recommended………….

I got my report all the sites are Do-follow. Report format is very professional. Turnaround was also very fast & most of the sites have high PR as he said.

I will take his service again.
Really recommended………….

We are doing our level best to satisfy our clients.

Thanks for your positive review "kichu"

Thanks for the list "kadaj05" But this is not the right place for publish any list.

We have our own Research Department who works on this to find Do-follow Social Bookmarking sites for effective and better quality results.

hi, i am interested for the 300 Do-follow One-Way Social Bookmarking = $40. How can I contact you for payment.

Thanks.

hi im interested in 300 Do-follow One-Way Social Bookmarking = $40. Can you send me a mail to bigyellowsuitcase[at]mail.com

I sent him a site just got my report this guy have done a great job. Most of the sites are do-follow & i am getting quantity of visitors.

I had also taken his $15 package and i really like this one. He send me 15 extra sites which is very great.
Really recommended...

Status
Not open for further replies.