!*!*! Social Bookmarking -> 50+, 100+, 150+ & 200+ !*!*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejobs

catchmeatjames@gmail.com
Rating - 100%
398   0   0
Social bookmarking sites are generally very popular that get a lot of traffic; they have high Google page ranks and are visited often by search engine spiders. Submitting your site to those social bookmarking sites will increases the chance your site will be crawled by the search engines. Social bookmarking is growing at a phenomenal rate and if you want to establish your site on the internet, you need to get this done. Social bookmarking will also bring you a ton of targeted traffic to our website.

• For each and every order we will create fresh accounts on each bookmarking site [User Id, Password and the mail id used for bookmarking will be given with report]. This is done to ensure zero spam level.

• After creating the profiles we will ping the RSS feed of each bookmarked page with some freshly tested ping servers. We repeat this 2-3 times (in a week) at irregular intervals.

• We will provide you the exact bookmarked page. So you can just click on those links or copy paste the link to view your bookmark.
:smilie_weihn_winki:100 % Manual Social Bookmarking :smilie_weihn_winki:

50+ Bookmark Pack:
Submissions to 50 Social Bookmarking Sites.
TAT : 1 Business day.
Cost : $10

100+ Bookmark Pack:
Submissions to 100 Social Bookmarking Sites.
TAT : 2 Business days.
Cost : $18

150+ Bookmark Pack:
Submissions to 150 Social Bookmarking Sites.
TAT : 3 Business days.
Cost : $27

200+ Book Mark Pack:
Submissions to 200 Social Bookmarking Sites.
TAT : 4 Business days.
Cost : $36

Kindly provide me the following details:
1. Site URL:
2. Title: [To the max 3]
3. Tags: [To the max 5]
4. Category: [The most appropriate]
5. Description: [Not more than 250 words]
6. Your Email id: [For sending report]

My paypal id is : catchmeatjames@gmail.com

15% discount for 5+ orders
20% discount for 10+ orders

I would like to offer 50% discount for first customer and 25% discount for the next 2 customers to review my service.

Shoot your PM for any clarifications.

Not really but if you feel so it should be only because of the quality of submissions. We do submissions 100% manually. You will just receive huge traffic if you opt for manual submissions. You will have much better results if you are submitting your website or blog manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.