SoCal Meetup Locked and Loaded

a link for the hotel discount. i snapped all my surfboards this winter every 200-300 is a new board.

thanks for the hawaiian air link though.

haha it was meant as a joke. but yea, theres actually cheap flights this month. its like $150 to LAX from Honolulu. last year i flew to hawaii for like $119 with hawaiian air.

It would be killer Jason, if you did this again this Summer, but with TWO training days.

First for AM strategy
Second for surfing training!

BB_Wolfe we have so many high profile good guys coming to town we could have had 2 days of amazing content. I don't want to make an affiliate summit though, at least I don't think I do :p

2011 will have booths :p

BB_Wolfe we have so many high profile good guys coming to town we could have had 2 days of amazing content. I don't want to make an affiliate summit though, at least I don't think I do :p

2011 will have booths :p

You might have misunderstood~

Day 2 is for surfing training from all you SoCal beach bums! :>

lanzarote-surfing.jpg

ahh well I am going to see whats this about, maybe I learn something to make an extra buck or two, also always is nice to hangout with most people that is going there, would make it write-off if I could but I cannot :D

My first post! I recently moved to LA from France, and work as a freelance in LA.
Great opportunity to meet some colleagues ;-)

See you there!

Room Rates

Alright... After pricing out a few group rates.. the best bet is at The W -Starwood property.

The W - rates contingent upon head count
Downtown San Diego Hotel Reservations: W San Diego Hotel @ TheWSanDiegoHotel.com
free transportation from Acura to the meetup at the HardRock

Fri 3/26 & Sat 3/27 @ $139/nt

it's about a $70/nt discount from rack rates.. but still an extra $70 to spend at the bars :)

email me at jay(at)a4d ASAP if you want to book at The W. Include the number of nights that way I can get a rough headcount and lock up these room rates for everybody.