SoCal Meetup Locked and Loaded

smaxor

Oct 17, 2006
San Diego
Finally got everything lined up for the Meetup on the 27th this month. Here's the lineup ( subject to change ):

MikeTPowell, one of the most creative minds I know - How to run effective PPV campaigns
DK of Purposeinc - Facebook Ads Crash Course to profitability
Hagan - Why now is the time for LeadGen & How to effectively run campaigns
Nickycakes - TBD
Smaxor of A4D - Squeeze pages, paths, list building, data sales
Q&A Panel - Dr Ngo, Smaxor, NickyCakes

If you're in SoCal or interested in flying out please signup so we have a head count and send you in updates in plan or venue. Might want to post here as well if you feel like it so people know who else is going. Of course it's free if you're a network, want to come and make a donation cool.

You won't be disappointed :)

A4D Affiliate Meet Up 2010

All WF members are welcome.

P.S. we're going to go to Bar Basic and grub NY Style pizza and have drinks after and will probably have a good time all night for those that want to stay!

Also for those of you that are staying in the Downtown area we're cutting a deal for discounted room rates at the Hard Rock. Drinking and driving is bad kiddos

Ah damn looks like fun. Wish I could go, but already got a Cali trip planned in April for Adtech.

Oh well, hopefully I'll catch y'all out there.

oh man, was gonna ask about the status on this thing today. Good call on Hard Rock & Basic, both great places.

I might just have to trolley this one

i went to the meetup last year... great event! can't make it this year unfortunately... will be in South Beach for the WMC!

smax droppin that knowledge... wish I could be there but I've got a commitment that day already

:(

Ah damn looks like fun. Wish I could go, but already got a Cali trip planned in April for Adtech.

Oh well, hopefully I'll catch y'all out there.

The same :crap:. Got the cali trip planned after adtech. Wish i could attend this mini-affiliate summit+free conference pass.