So, who takes coke?

Do you take coke?

• Total voters

Drugs are for faggots and losers, that being said coke is very boring. Haven't thought about it twice since taking it at a party a couple months back. Tbh all I really do these days is drink lol.

I wouldn't go as far as saying its for faggots or losers rather than saying you where at a party?

Its good for a party while drinking if its decent stuff I reckon?

what is your question? Or is it that you are just building a list of drug users?

Fair nuff, it's not for everyone. It makes parties slightly more talkative (shit talking) for me.

Good buzz though overall if you can afford fish-scale shit.

More like if you can find it, shit is so fucking rare these days, at least where I am from. I hear it's everywhere though.

Fucking PM me lol I post that shit out on various forums including silkroad.

Fuck Coke, it's all about the

jolt.jpg

silkroad is where im getting it.

But it kinda gets frustrating when you want something for tonight.

also, it is very unwise to post such thing on public forums. VERY UNWISE.

I'm really happy with my supplier and I am not the most trusting guy when it comes to those kind of stuff.

And judging by your post you are pretty geeked-out right now :D Calm down. and good night it's 4am here.

2AM and I just got in, shit I would be happy with my supplier there and never trust a white UK dude so respect lol

ITT: we learn that OP tried cocaine at a party once, but is too scared to drive into the hood to buy it himself and has no friends who would approve of his usage, so he turns to a gay webmaster forum in a pathetic attempt to make a connection.