So who else got scammed by Scheme aka Justin R. G.

no, it's just very pitiful to let him scam freely.

But hey, that's just me. You can let scammers run around and do their thing, no bigy.

Oh, or perhaps you didn't want to get seen as the big fucking idiot you are. I think that's it.

I told several people that buy accounts not to do biz with him. It's not my duty to inform the whole IM community of his misdeeds, nor is it worth my time. I wrote it off as minor a loss and moved on. I'm sure 2.5k is big deal to you, so I can understand your confusion.
What a douchey response...

no, it's just very pitiful to let him scam freely.

But hey, that's just me. You can let scammers run around and do their thing, no bigy.

Oh, or perhaps you didn't want to get seen as the big fucking idiot you are. I think that's it.
I'm not going to take the liberties to assume someone's intentions, but we need to vet positive & NEGATIVE BST experiences here... Not, saying it wasn't too big of a deal so I didn't care until today.

What a pretentious and silly retort.

he's changed his name to "JG" on Skype. dude keeps bugging me about buying accounts, thankfully i suspected he was a scammer...cause no one drops the price in half with ease.

Wait, is this his Twitter? Scheme (scheme710) on Twitter

I followed him a while back and he talked the talk, always banging on about 'shipping cheddar' and all that shite you see a lot of AMs Tweeting. I assumed he was balling on the tail-end of rebills or something. Shows how much bullshit people spew on WF.

Wait, is this his Twitter? Scheme (scheme710) on Twitter

I followed him a while back and he talked the talk, always banging on about 'shipping cheddar' and all that shite you see a lot of AMs Tweeting. I assumed he was balling on the tail-end of rebills or something. Shows how much bullshit people spew on WF.

Yup,that's him. Set his account to private now.

I told several people that buy accounts not to do biz with him. It's not my duty to inform the whole IM community of his misdeeds, nor is it worth my time. I wrote it off as minor a loss and moved on. I'm sure 2.5k is big deal to you, so I can understand your confusion.

Don't act so fucking stupid. $2.5k is a lot of money to a lot of people.

Even when I do $50k a day, i'm don't let $2.5k just "disappear" into thin air for any reason what so ever.

Stop acting like losing $2.5k in a scam is no big deal because you think you have a shit ton of money son.

Don't act so fucking stupid. $2.5k is a lot of money to a lot of people.

Even when I do $50k a day, i'm don't let $2.5k just "disappear" into thin air for any reason what so ever.

Stop acting like losing $2.5k in a scam is no big deal because you think you have a shit ton of money son.

$2.5K? lol

I don't let $20 vanish from my sight.

Guy made me a pretty good deal on a fb account.So I sent him the money -that was in may! I'm pretty good with lame excuses now - he's been a helluva teacher when it comes to that.

Did you send it by western union too? He tried calling my a website for like $600 a ways back on skype, but I never moved fforward.

Good luck bro, classic, you remind me of one of those terrorists of that film 'Four Lions'

So this is just in: "Yo - Getting your refund this week. I have to hustle a little but I will have your cash back. You have my word. My rep is ruined and this is my fault. I just letting you know I have every intention of paying you back bear with me. You will have a full refund and some extra on top for the trouble. Again, sorry for the run around. It is my fault and i will take what has happened and work on it and get you back."

I'll keep you guys updated.

So this is just in: "Yo - Getting your refund this week. I have to hustle a little but I will have your cash back. You have my word. My rep is ruined and this is my fault. I just letting you know I have every intention of paying you back bear with me. You will have a full refund and some extra on top for the trouble. Again, sorry for the run around. It is my fault and i will take what has happened and work on it and get you back."

Reminds me of this unfortunately.

Garza: If you are interested in a good deal in rep management :) I can help.

However, payment is up front...

Reminds me of this unfortunately.

Man I haven't talked to him in ages. He was the man though and actually delivered top notch content. Hopefully he's doing fine.

Yeah I heard the same thing awhile ago. Good luck getting your money bro