So who else got scammed by Scheme aka Justin R. G.

gerMAN

The man aus Deutschland
Apr 2, 2007
Okay, now I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one this guy stole money from.

Scheme aka Justin R. G. seemed to have at least SOME rep so I gave him WAY more time/patience than he deserves but now it seems like he decided to make a run for hit.

Don't be stupid like me. Being a member since 2006 and being "friends" with people you consider reputable obviously doesn't mean shit ( well, duh!).

Guy made me a pretty good deal on a fb account.So I sent him the money -that was in may! I'm pretty good with lame excuses now - he's been a helluva teacher when it comes to that.

I don't know this guy myself, but I have heard nothing but bad stuff about him.

Yeah, back in August I paid him to do a design in PS, something really simple. He kept saying he was going to send it the next day for a few weeks. Sent me an email saying he sent it, but nothing was attached. I PM'd him here and he said he never got the PM, eh whatever. It happens. It was only for a lousy $20. I've never had to do paypal dispute before so I never did it, so its my fault.

Yes, sent him 2.5k for an fb account back in April. Gave me excuse after excuse. Looks like he deleted his personal FB account too.

glad I didnt buy a website off him for x,xxx he claimed to have.

[4/27/12 12:44:47 PM] Justin Garza: whats up man :D
[4/27/12 1:32:34 PM] *: Hey there
[4/27/12 1:32:35 PM] *: not much
[5/2/12 5:29:16 PM] Justin Garza - WF - twitter: still intrested in the site
[5/2/12 5:30:22 PM] *: not yet
[5/2/12 5:30:42 PM] Justin Garza: (n)
[5/2/12 5:31:07 PM] *: i agree
[5/2/12 5:31:58 PM] Justin Garza: You know anyone looking to buy site?
[5/2/12 5:32:16 PM] Justin Garza: I need to get rid of it this week

very meth like / junkie behavior. sad. not surprising actually knowing how Houston people are.

Yes, sent him 2.5k for an fb account back in April. Gave me excuse after excuse. Looks like he deleted his personal FB account too.

So you send a guy 2.5k. He never delivers what he promised and you don't tell anyone, anything?

He always talked big. Said he was going to order tons of content. Then would never respond to messages whenever I tried to follow up with him. Not even to say not interested. Figured he was a loser.

So you send a guy 2.5k. He never delivers what he promised and you don't tell anyone, anything?
I told several people that buy accounts not to do biz with him. It's not my duty to inform the whole IM community of his misdeeds, nor is it worth my time. I wrote it off as minor a loss and moved on. I'm sure 2.5k is big deal to you, so I can understand your confusion.