So I'm all Androided Up, What Now?

Oh I have a question, are there any backup solutions you guys use? I just setup Dropbox for my pictures and I think it says here in the phone settings it backs stuff up under my Google account but I'm not sure what that means exactly. Does this thing automatically back up all my data?

Google drive
Swiftkey- seriously so sick
Dropbox
Evernote
Google glasses
Barcode scanner
Ted
Amazon
Oh Yeh and Tapatalk

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Tapatalk 2

Google Places
Instagram
Bubble Shoot

And Gmail is so smoking fast on my Nexxus...

Read It later, or Pocket as it's now known for whatever retarded reason. There's a Chrome addon where you just add articles and it's saved offline to the app so you can read on the shitter or in bed or whatever. Handy.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ideashower.readitlater.pro

Gameboid, best Android gameboy emulator. Kicked from the Play market but you can get it from here:
GameBoid | SlideME

Download this pack of only the best 167 games, not every single shite game.
167 Game Boy Advance (GBA) ROMs - Only the best ones! (V1.1) - Demonoid

Then there ya go, all the great Mario games on your phone.

If you REALLY wanna go all crazy with all kinds of android automation you should get Tasker. Shit is cray for reals.

Toss a PS3 controller in your bag and the HDMI adapter. Then rock all sorts of old games on emulators while at hotels and such.

what are you guys dropboxing so much on your phone? I cant imagine trying to pull up a word doc, excel file, or much else on such a small screen.

dropbox + dropbox text editor (or w/e it's called) + desktop remote free, more than once I've been running errands and stopped to log in and swap out link target files on my dedi's.

dropbox + dropbox text editor (or w/e it's called) + desktop remote free, more than once I've been running errands and stopped to log in and swap out link target files on my dedi's.

He even builds his links while running errands. Grind is a true SEO's SEO.

Anyone have a recommendation fro Android App that:

1. Records business expenses
2. Tracks mileage - preferably automatically somehow, without plugging phone in, etc - something automatic because I always forget, but cant drain battery - I know tall order.
3. Paid APP is fine.

The more automated the better.

Expensify.com, no question, I love it.

1) Fwd email receipts, or snap a photo (and now they'll OCR it for $.20/receipt)
2) Milage reports sure no problem
3) Dirt cheap for how many headaches it saves, I send them hundreds of receipts each year and I pay less than hundreds of dollars. I spend about 1hr per month making sure all my shit is right, then I go enjoy my day.

Expensify.com, no question, I love it.

1) Fwd email receipts, or snap a photo (and now they'll OCR it for $.20/receipt)
2) Milage reports sure no problem
3) Dirt cheap for how many headaches it saves, I send them hundreds of receipts each year and I pay less than hundreds of dollars. I spend about 1hr per month making sure all my shit is right, then I go enjoy my day.

thx - I'll check it out.

No automatic mileage tracking without pluggin phone in or draining battery? I knew that was too much to ask for....