So CPA/Dating Niche, who's doing it? Question...

looking forward to seeing todays results.

Question, im am getting into PPC in general and would like to know if you have any pointers on increasing your ad clicks? I tried searching, but an seomoz.org guide was the only thing I could find.

Also did that turn out to a profit for you yesterday?

Thanks

How did you direct link with Exo and get it approved? They don't allow redirects or popups.

Anyway, I stopped promoting CPA dating offers a few months ago when the scrubbing got so bad. White Label Dating is where the real money is at.

How did you direct link with Exo and get it approved? They don't allow redirects

I have never used ExoClick without a redirect for tracking. You can email ExoClick support to get whitelisted for redirects. I just had to answer a few questions to get my CPV Lab tracking domain whitelisted.

This is what they requested...

ExoClick said:
Thank you for contacting Exoclick.

In order to be able to forward your request to our management, we would need some additional information :

- Complete name of your company
- Owners complete contact
- Name of your affiliate network
- Name of your redirecting ad servers
- Examples of advertisers and offers you are working with
- Are you using your redirection with other ad networks?
- If yes, can you let us know your contact names?
- Reasons why you need the redirection

I have never used ExoClick without a redirect for tracking. You can email ExoClick support to get whitelisted for redirects. I just had to answer a few questions to get my CPV Lab tracking domain whitelisted.

This is what they requested...
Thanks, I didn't know that.

But there would still be the issue with popups, which the majority of adult dating CPA offers have.

Watch out, iPyxel/Tom Fang is a douche.

I see Tom post a lot on other forums and he gives so much stuff away for free to help people. You are being ridiculous trying to call him out over sharing a link in a skype group that hes a member of. gtfo.

Sorry if his guide wasn't the level that you expected. Glad you are still reading free crap on the net.

Craig B, if you want please PM which advertiser and on which network scrubs dating leads. Honestly I see it too, if it's not banner blindness, depletion of audience.

Year ago it was SOOOO easier. Tons of idiots puting crazy bids just to get the markets and never got any profit there.

I see Tom post a lot on other forums and he gives so much stuff away for free to help people.

Tom and Aziz both personally spent hours with me on skype last year when I was advertising on POF. Both great guys and very helpful.

Yea gotta say Tom's guide while a little dry compared to Finch's was pretty helpful to me when I got into POF. Nothing ground breaking but details the figures you need to aim for and saved me some $$$ testing for sure.

For the relatively small sum of the guide he did seem to put in quite a bit of his own time helping people. Sure some people do that without having anything to sell but overall Tom seemed like an alright guy and not the typical WaFo idiot regardless if he spends some time there.

anybody else seeing is not quite possible to direct link even simpiest $1.5 or so single opts dating with .... no. not profit, break even ? something is not right there

landers, fine.... could it be that complete big site/tube depleted completely for basically all dating offers and I am talking 10's of them no matter what you use ?