Snacking while working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chipotle. Some of you guys might have them in your states (although it's not quite nationwide yet). To those that don't, it's a fast food burrito/taco place that is absolutely del.icio.us.

It's right next to my house. I eat there like 4 or 5 times per week even though I know I shouldn't. ;)

Love Chipotle! Chicken tacos and burrito bols

Subs

Subs are awesome, you can mix and match so many ingredients. Totally depends on your mood and how busy you are...i like em toasted! Where I live we have a small chain of small shops called Burrito Boys..SOOOO good in fact I'm gonna grab the Steak with extra cheese...

I like a good quality submarine sandwich from the grocery store. Its quick, I can take it back home, my hands dont get dirty. And the big bonus is you dont have to eat it hot like a burger or something. So if you get busy it is still good in 30 minutes.

Nothing.

No snacks at work. I tend to eat way too much when i sit in front of a monitor.

::emp::

Red Bull, Cottage Cheese, Clif Bars, Cheez-its, Peanuts and Mexican Coca-Cola (real sugar, not syrup). In the winter I switch out Red Bull for espresso.

On a side note: we should do a followup to the fitness threads on here (losing weight and the "Skinny Webmaster's Guide"), I know I followed the skinny-guide and put on 20 or so pounds.

I eat lots tuna, salmon. Home made salsa with whole grain chips for snaking. Couple things of yogurt, maybe some juice.

Tim's Jalapeno chips or Pop-secrets homestyle popcorn ... stuff is like crack.

tims_jal.jpg

Chipotle. Some of you guys might have them in your states (although it's not quite nationwide yet). To those that don't, it's a fast food burrito/taco place that is absolutely del.icio.us.

It's right next to my house. I eat there like 4 or 5 times per week even though I know I shouldn't. ;)

It's fast food, but it's quite healthy in my opinion. They're known for using good + fresh ingredients. I just recently moved to Socal and ate their food for the first time and I must say, they are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.