Sizzlin Hot Landing Page Summer Sale - $50 Custom Landing Pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey guys, running a summer special on landing pages. I'm offering special discounted prices to all Wickedfire members now through August 15th. The prices are as follows:

Landing Page - $50
Review Landing Page (content included!) - $85

All landing pages come fully coded in HTML/CSS, with short turnaround times, and guaranteed to be quality. I will work with you until you're satisfied with the design.

You can see my portfolio and examples at Custom Built Landing Pages for $65 | Site Stomp Media

I've done hundreds and hundreds of LPs for Wickedfire members over the years and I look forward to working with all of you. Send me a PM here, or you can contact me via email (jason [at] sitestomp [dot] com). Make sure you mention the special summer sale!

I'm also available via AIM, Skype, and phone if anyone wants to chat about their landing page needs.

Thanks! :)

I have to say MyOwnDemon pumps out quality landing pages with amazing turn around time.

Great guy to do work with, highly recommend him.

Do you design squeeze pages as well? I have 10 sites and looking for a group discount on 10 squeezw pages. You can PM me if this is something you would consider. Thanks in advance

I am looking for a landing page that has a form built in (like a lead generation page). Would this be included in the price?

Thanks

Quick turn around and good design. Easy to work with and made updates/changes in a timely fashion! Will buy from again!

Status
Not open for further replies.