Since 2010 most of my clients have been on page 1. Case studies inside. Get 50% Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead

Feb 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Holiday Sale - PR Private Blog Packages are 50% off

Many of you are familiar with my packages. Scroll down for a description of each plan.

In 2009 I began offering white hat SEO packages on this forum. I do things in such a way that even after Google updates, the majority of my clients remain on page 1. There are exceptions to this, see below.

Case studies summary
Case Study 1: Organic SEO
Case Study 2: Local SEO
Case Study 3: Organic SEO
Future case studies to be posted: penalty recovery SEO

Case Study 1
User: WickedFire member BurntPickle (username used with permission)
Type: Organic SEO
Details: In February of 2013, WickedFire member BurntPickle came to me with a set of keywords he wanted to increase his rank for. He needed some very natural looking SEO to promote the products his company manufactures. Because his site is very important, he needed all his SEO to look completely authentic. He gave me 11 unbranded keywords and 1 branded keyword.
Method: We used a Mininet with multiple posts per blog to ensure it looks as realistic as possible as well as some PR blogs.
Result: Almost all the keywords went to page 1 and have stayed there without any additional SEO work. Here are some screenshots:

hsychart3.png

htychart3.png

htyxchart3.png

hyxchart3.png

hyxxchart3.png

Case Study 2
User: WickedFire member who wished to remain anonymous
Type: Local SEO
Details: This member was promoting a site for a specific city and a specific service in December 2012. The keywords were essentially [city] [industry].
Method: We used a Mininet and some PR Blogs.
Result: His keywords have gone to page 1 where they have remained for since!

Here are some charts.

paychart3.png

caychart3.png

Case Study 3
Type: Organic SEO
Details: To promote an online store we first went through the existing content and confirmed that it was alright. This was a site that had been around for 6 years and the administrator wanted to make sure that anything he did would be something that would have a lasting effect.
Method: We used a variety of PR blogs to promote it higher on page 1.
Results: Better position on page 1.

Charts:

agychart3.png

mgychart3.png

ciychart3.png

wigychart3.png

Package details

Mininets: my original offering since 2010. A Mininet is a group of web2.0 sites that are done by hand with handwritten content. Your link appears contextually in a 400+ word posts. Mininets are available with between 14 and 200 sites. For those of you who want something even more natural, you can get up to 5 posts in each blog. This means that if you order a Mininet with 25 blogs and you order 5 posts per blog, you are getting a total of 125 blog posts. Mininets give you full ownership of all the sites and you get a spreadsheet with all the usernames, passwords, links, emails, and keywords.

Click to order a Mininet.

A-Class PR Blogs: I have my own group of sites that I use to help keep my clients ranking well. These are my own sites that no one else has access to. Each site is hosted on a unique A-class IP address (with the exception of a few that are on unrelated and non-sequential B-Class IPs). I do not use C-Class hosting for this package because those IPs are usually spammed out (who do you think uses them). Each site is entirely handmade, most of which have premium themes (see screenshots below). All sites have handwritten content. Your link goes in a contextual 400 word post. The OBLs on all of these sites are low. How low? Try 5-15 OBLs per site. You have probably seen other networks with 20-50 links per page and lots of pages. Thees sites have 15 or fewer total on the entire site. Think how much linkjuice you will be getting from a PR3 DA30 PA30 Mt5 Mr5 sites with a contextual homepage link when you are one of only ten links on the entire site. Every package has a 100% indexation rate. I will never deliver an A-Class blog report that does not have every single post indexed.

These blogs are divided into two groups to fit your privacy needs, public and private. The public version has a list of the URLs after you sign a confidentiality agreement and you may order 5, 10, or 15 sites. Here are the currently available blogs.
There is also a private blog version. This has no report and is for people who need the highest level of privacy. These are available in groups of 15 from 15 to 60 sites.

Click here to order the A-Class PR Blogs that are public.
Click here to order the private version for 50% off.

Secret Sauce?

No secret sauce. Why would anyone buy anything that they didn't know what they were getting? Secret sauce means either they are doing some strange stuff they don't want you to know about, or they are trying to make you think they know something no one else does. This is SEO. There are no secrets. Ask my clients if they care about secret sauce? I have been 100% transparent since I began and that's not changing now. If you are the kind of person who needs to think their SEO company is using secret sauce to work with them, though, then yeah, we have secret sauce, in 5 different flavors.

Does this work for everyone?
No. I have found that if your site is overoptimized, including on page as well as anchortext links, or you have an EMD, or you have a lot of low quality links already, you tend to not get good results. In fact, in many cases you will see this:

overoptimizes-example1.jpg

To learn more about penalty recovery, see the info here.

Last edited:

Case Study 4
Type: Penalty Recovery
Details: The website being targeted here was on page 1 for a long time and then dropped off. Regarding this website, the content was amazing. If what Google said was true and content is king, it would've been on page 1 without issue. When I looked into it, I found that many of the links were from article sites that were taking his content, spinning it, and posting it on their sites using the same keywords to link back to his page. These were all generated sites so there was no way to get the links removed because they probably weren't even updated by a person. So not only did he have a ton of spammy content linking to him, but he also had an overoptimization penalty as well from them all using the same anchortext. And none of it was anything he had done.
Method: Using a penalty recovery method we tried a few different things to get rid of the bad links, but unfortunately they didn't have much of an effect. In this situation we had to change to a new domain and use a Mininet and some PR Blogs.
Result: His keywords are back on page 1.
ipyxchart3.png

ipxchart3.png

ixchart3.png

Case Study 5
User: WickedFire member TaraNYC (username used with permission)
Type: Location specific SEO
Details: During February of 2013 TaraNYC emailed me and wanted to boost his site's ranking for keywords related to his service. Like with a lot of my clients, he wanted to make sure that the site would be safe and in a good place for a while.
Method: In order to increase the position of this site we used a Mininet and PR blogs.
Result: The keywords went to page 1 and remained there since 2013.

Chart

crsychart3.png

lychart3.png

crsxychart3.png

case study 6
Type: Location specific SEO
Details: This service is specific to a certain town so each keyword that was used was related to that town.
Method: This project used a Mininet and PR blogs.
Results: Improved spots that haven't changed since the beginning.

dtychart3.png

dbychart3.png

dtbychart3.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.