Simple Solutions - Web 2.0s service that puts copycats to shame - testimonials inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0

With all the recent Google updates (Panda/Penguin et al.) it has become readily apparent that contextual backlinks play a significant role in your site's rankings. Spamming generic links like blog comments with your keywords as anchors directly at your site is no longer a viable tactic. You need contextual links in order to increase your site's rankings and reap the benefits of the traffic they bring.

To help you acquire these high quality links and ease your rankings worries, we have assembled a flexible package which allows you to obtain contextual links from over 2000+ unique Web 2.0 domains. Furthermore, our team of experienced writers will write a specified number of unique ~300 word articles relevant to your niche and spin it accordingly to be used with the Web 2.0s. And if you really want these links to pack a punch, we provide you the option to add over 75,000 live blog comments and up to 20,000 Wikis pointing at the Web 2.0s for maximum link juice. In addition you have the option to dripfeed these links over several weeks.

The end result is a service which is capable of significantly diversifying your backlinks with tons of different anchors (we accept unlimited URLs/keywords) and a vast IP diversity. With Google now scrutinizing your website's backlinks profile, you simply cannot afford not to use this service.

Reviews from previous threads:

nicedood said:
Review:
I ordered another batch of 600 and split them between two sites in the same niche. Quite honestly, I didn't go through the entire report because before I even got it, I could see my traffic on both sites going up 10x. These are just sites that I use to promote other sites, and these web 2.0 links are the only ones I have pointing to them. Now I'm not only getting 200-300 visitors a day to the sites themselves, but also getting traffic to my real money sites. Quite honestly, I'm really surprised that this works so well!

tavin said:
Review

I wanted to wait a few days before posting this review to actually see if the package would be effective, instead of reviewing the reports given to me.

As reported above the reports are excellent and the seller over delivered.

The communication provided by the seller was excellent.

I've seen great movement across my keywords and a nice bump in high converting long tail traffic as well.

The bottom line: This package increased my revenue for the keywords used by 35%

The ROI on this package is top notch.

daseoman said:
My review:

I got a big ass over delivery even though I got this service as a review copy! Can you say 800 extra properties? Hell yeah!

The report was delivered very quickly and is very thorough, from properties to articles to everything.. I had some questions before service start and I got prompt answers.

Haven't seen any ranking improvements yet, but I am sure I will! Great service!

jhoffy22 said:
I'm very happy with the results. I originally bought this service as a means to pull up my long tails, and it did just that. I'm sure they will continue to crawl up the next few days. Long tail, better converting traffic is up and I'm making more money so I'm happy.

bramantya said:
just got my report, fast and neat service, over delivered by huge percentage,thanks for A+ service

dreamscape said:
My report was delivered yesterday...

I could tell before I even got the report that the work had been done... this is because I was getting zero traffic from Google before I ordered. I ordered the smallest package to see if it would help with this...

I am now getting traffic from Google and rank on the first page for most of my services keywords.

Will definitely be going with bigger packages in the near future.

Leith said:
Just updating on this service and the results it got from me. I left a review yesterday and my rankings went from NA to 7 for a pretty tricky keyword, and I have only had very minor SEO work done to it.

Today I log into my MMS rank tracker, and I see it sitting there at #2.
This may not sound like a big improvement but trust me, I am happy as fuck. I have already made back half the money I invested by throwing in a few CPA offers and I am sure in a few days, I would make back my investment.

I really hope I can get the top spot as I would love to own my competitor but for now #2 is fab! Il be updating often whenever I go down/up. I hope I go up because right now this service is kicking ass.

As of now, I highly recommend this service. You won't be disappointed. Sending you a question via Skype now Roman, please answer when you are back.

SeoReborn said:
I have bought many packages of SimpleSolutions web 2.0s. This service is excellent value for money for what you get. They have a huge base of web 2.0 sites for you to diversify your links and are seeing good movement on target keywords as the links gets indexed. I always get a good over delivery too which is a bonus. Last but not least, they provide top class customer support - I can always reach them easily, get updates on my order and requests they have fulfilled for which I appreciate very much.

mattinzane said:
I ordered the 750 link package for a new amazon review site I had just set up and this package was all I needed to get my site to page 1 of google for most of my keywords. I received 2,000 links as a direct result of this package and I am very happy with the results. Great value for the price, I will be ordering another package again very soon.

kgeyser said:
I ordered the 600 link package for a new MFA site I just set up and am incredibly impressed. I have definitely seen an increase in rank for many of my keywords and am very happy with the results. Will definitely order more packages soon!

Turnaround time is 7 business days

Want more reviews? Check these out:

Leith said:
Here's my review. Now first of all, I want to enforce the fact that Im also a SEO provider. I don't normally buy SEO services from other providers, unless I find them to be decent or unless I get a good recommendation from a friend. So I got a recommendation from Nanexo and about 3-4 other people (which comes to show how good this service has proven to be for them.)

I liked the idea that it was simple and neat. So I ordered.

79c72e34a9.png

And I am glad I did. From virtually NA to a nice 7 in Google for a pretty medium-tricky keyword. All this for $45 is incredible.

I have been trying to rank for this keyword for a bit now and this service has helped me push it over the edge.

Being a SEO provider, I always like to be the best but this service deserves a shout out for its simplicity, professionalism and quality for a cheap affordable price. Recommended for everyone.

soulravager said:
I seriously love these guys!

I've been using them on and off from a few months to kick-start my new adsense sites and I am pretty satisfied with their work

Big Thumbs up for their Service!

I also tried them on one of my local client's sites and he jumped from #8 CITY Lawyers to #2 CITY Lawyers, where #1 is some big lawyer agency which will soon lose their top spot as well

greenleaves said:
Thanks. Review: the work made the parasite page we are promoting go from 0 (just created) to page 3. It also sent the page on my site I'm promoting through the parasite to page 3 also. Not bad.

superooo3 said:
Oh my god. My few financial related keywords finally moved up back to the first page after this services after dropped for few months. This shit work well and I'm back on my business again.

Thanks

nicedood said:
I ordered one of these a while back. 600 posts drip fed over 30 days. I knew that it was helping my site, but today I realized just how much! I used it to pump a one-page site with, honestly, not the best content in the world. The site only has 2 other links and today when I checked the PageRank (apparently there was an update recently) it was a PR 2 site! A one-page, crappy affiliate site!

This is some strong stuff, going to order more!

Unstoppable said:
I received my report several days ago but wanted to wait until the dust settled to leave some feedback. This is the first time that I used this service and the purpose was to pump my Tier 1 Web 2.0's.

It's way too early to see the effects on SERP movement but I will say that the quality of this service is better than I expected. First off I ordered the 600 link package and received a total of 905 links which is a 305 link overdelivery. Out of the 905 links, 773 of them are still "live" today.

The great thing about these links is the diversity of Web 2.0 platforms and the quality of the actual root domains. I have used cheaper "bulk Web 2.0" services in the past which provided properties on loads of PR-0 and PR-N/A sites, but out of the 773 live links that I have, 250 of them are sitting on PR-1 to PR-5 sites.

Overall I am extremely happy with this service and now that I know the quality of the sites being used to build the properties on, I will probably include these as T1 links for anchor diversity. I will also note that customer service is A-1, as I have had several questions that have been answered promptly and with very useful advice.

montecristo said:
I ordered the smallest package and I must say I am impressed. Quality article was deeply spinned (in spite of that still readable) and submitted as promised. I even had some special requirements regarding links used and all were fulfilled. Bring on bigger package!

thehobbster said:
Review!

MrMeotz and crew were kind enough to pass out some review copies, even though it wasn't even remotely necessary. They have a loooong history in the link building game and are quite established. But far be it from me to accept some freebies!

And with the quickness, I had my report. It comes in a nice zip file featuring the entire process in full transparency. You get to see your normal articles, your normal titles, and then deeply spun versions of them. You get your list as well, and the nice part is... well, I don't want to say too much because I'm sure there are some competitors watching... They do a nice job on URL delivery, let's say that. You get plenty of targets.

I opened up a handful of these URLs manually and everything looks very nice. I must say that I thought the way they managed to drop in the anchor was very clever, because it keeps it from resembling gobbledy-gook crap that we know the Gorg is already catching on to, i.e. weird anchors mixed into grammatically strange stuff. That's not happening here, and I'm well pleased.

The real kicker now will be to spray some other types of spam at this giant list for indexing and juicing purposes. Then I'll be pulling in long-tails like mad.

Thanks, fellas! Great work you are doing here. As a mass provider, the quality essentially rapes most every one else's. Killing it!

A++

jhoffy22 said:
Review

Received my Simple Solutions Web 2.0 report last night and am very happy. I was given 1,814 web 2.0s with 3 unique articles and a load of titles. Checked out the spun versions of the articles and everything looked real good. It was better quality than I normally do myself. I had them hit this straight to my money site in an effort to pull up some of my long tails. What I did was export my top 100 long tails that were bringing me traffic from the past month, threw them in spintax, and sent them over for mrmeotz and roman to take care of. I also added these 100 anchors into my ranktracker and will be keep track of them over the next few days along with my long tail traffic. I have no doubt that my long tail traffic will pick up over the next few days.

tl;dr, this is a great service for the money. It was actually perfect timing for me because I was looking for a good service I could throw straight at my money site and get some diversity. I'll update this thread with my review after seeing what happens with my long tail rankings and traffic.

DNChamp.com said:
Got my review...Web 2.0 are good. What is nice is that he gives you the articles that were used as well. Both spun and nested. versions.

Tons of web 2.0 (1800+) and even with so many they still look good. Will watch for movement but def a nice job done!

imbo55 said:
Review

Speed: 5/5 - Articles and posts completed within TAT
Communication: 5/5 - Very responsive, great reports.
Price: 5/5 - For the amount of links and well spun content, it's a great value
Quality: 4.9/5 - 1800+ links for the 1000 link package, great over delivery. One platform did seem a little
moderated after links were dropped, but the over delivery more than makes up for it.

Overall Review: The quality of the work is fantastic, articles and titles well spun. Still a little too early to report
full SERP value, but already some of the keyword terms have increased.

nokomoto said:
What I dont like about this Service ....Nothing :).

Communication - Mrmeotz is alwasy on point. Messed my order up and sorted it out with no issues at all. That the shit I like.
Speed - Reports were delivered on time.
Reports - Recieved all Articles and Links on Time and as eas
Quality - Pointing this links to my moneysite so Had 3 articles done for this order. The web.2 read very well. Overdelivered by 368+ :)
Price - Totally Worth the Price.

Nutshell: Perfect way to target Multiple Longtails, URLS and not worry about links looking spammy.

good job bro

Peder said:
REVIEW

Speed: 5/5 - I asked for drip, the project started the day after I sent him everything.

Communication: 5/5 - Excellent ! All PM were answered within 24hrs

Price: 5/5 - You get loads of links from different platforms, different IPs and you can also drip without any extra cost. For the price you cant ask for more

Quality: 5/5 -I got almost double (2000), he gave me the possibility to drip it in 30 days. Starting from last week ive seen my keywords already dancing so Im sure once all of the links are indexed im gonna have a nice jump on the serps.

There are other web2.0 sellers here and they mainly offer you links 1000 links from the same 10 webs 2.0, here you have loads of different ips, domains etc.. great stuff

This is a must also for anchor diversity with the new google updates.

I totally recommend this service.

Order Now

Turnaround time is 7 business days

Order placed! Please note the special instructions regarding translation to German.

Order has been received, thank you. We have taken note of your instructions.

ordered, please confirm

Received and queued up. Thank you.

How is my order coming along? Its been about a week. No rush, just checking in. Thanks!

Hi,

The turnaround time is 7 business days. If you let us know your Order ID, we can check on the status of your order.

How are the url's in the report formatted. Is it a full URL to the post or to the blog front page?

example.wordpress.com/post/I-like-big-butts

or

example.wordpress.com

How are the url's in the report formatted. Is it a full URL to the post or to the blog front page?

example.wordpress.com/post/I-like-big-butts

or

example.wordpress.com

The vast majority of the URLs in the report will be directly to the post.

My Order #100001955

Order is currently being worked on. As per the standard turnaround time of 7 business days, you can expect to have a report by June 18th, but in all likelihood sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.