Simple Solutions · Up to 5000 Web 2.0s · Unlimited URLs/Anchors and Dripfeed Options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0

With all the recent Google updates (Panda/Penguin et al.) it has become readily apparent that contextual backlinks play a significant role in your site's rankings. Spamming generic links like blog comments with your keywords as anchors directly at your site is no longer a viable tactic. You need contextual links in order to increase your site's rankings and reap the benefits of the traffic they bring.

To help you acquire these high quality links and ease your rankings worries, we have assembled a flexible package which allows you to obtain contextual links from over 1000+ unique Web 2.0 domains. Furthermore, our team of experienced writers will write a specified number of unique ~300 word articles relevant to your niche and spin it accordingly to be used with the Web 2.0s. And if you really want these links to pack a punch, we provide you the option to add over 75,000 live blog comments and up to 20,000 Wikis pointing at the Web 2.0s for maximum link juice. In addition you have the option to dripfeed these links over several weeks.

The end result is a service which is capable of significantly diversifying your backlinks with tons of different anchors (we accept unlimited URLs/keywords) and a vast IP diversity. With Google now scrutinizing your website's backlinks profile, you simply cannot afford not to use this service.

Reviews:

Leith said:
Here's my review. Now first of all, I want to enforce the fact that Im also a SEO provider. I don't normally buy SEO services from other providers, unless I find them to be decent or unless I get a good recommendation from a friend. So I got a recommendation from Nanexo and about 3-4 other people (which comes to show how good this service has proven to be for them.)

I liked the idea that it was simple and neat. So I ordered.

79c72e34a9.png

And I am glad I did. From virtually NA to a nice 7 in Google for a pretty medium-tricky keyword. All this for $45 is incredible.

I have been trying to rank for this keyword for a bit now and this service has helped me push it over the edge.

Being a SEO provider, I always like to be the best but this service deserves a shout out for its simplicity, professionalism and quality for a cheap affordable price. Recommended for everyone.

Leith said:
Just updating on this service and the results it got from me. I left a review yesterday and my rankings went from NA to 7 for a pretty tricky keyword, and I have only had very minor SEO work done to it.

Today I log into my MMS rank tracker, and I see it sitting there at #2. This may not sound like a big improvement but trust me, I am happy as fuck. I have already made back half the money I invested by throwing in a few CPA offers and I am sure in a few days, I would make back my investment.

I really hope I can get the top spot as I would love to own my competitor but for now #2 is fab! Il be updating often whenever I go down/up. I hope I go up because right now this service is kicking ass.

As of now, I highly recommend this service. You won't be disappointed. Sending you a question via Skype now Roman, please answer when you are back.

soulravager said:
I seriously love these guys!

I've been using them on and off from a few months to kick-start my new adsense sites and I am pretty satisfied with their work

Big Thumbs up for their Service!

I also tried them on one of my local client's sites and he jumped from #8 CITY Lawyers to #2 CITY Lawyers, where #1 is some big lawyer agency which will soon lose their top spot as well

greenleaves said:
Thanks. Review: the work made the parasite page we are promoting go from 0 (just created) to page 3. It also sent the page on my site I'm promoting through the parasite to page 3 also. Not bad.

Hi there. I need the content and artikles to be in foreign language. In the past i have been able to buy links from providers who ran the content through google/bing translation first before posting. Do you also offer this?

Also I need special characters in my anchor text like e.g. German umlaut. Is this possible ? Please pm me!

This, Erik

Hi there. I need the content and artikles to be in foreign language. In the past i have been able to buy links from providers who ran the content through google/bing translation first before posting. Do you also offer this?

Also I need special characters in my anchor text like e.g. German umlaut. Is this possible ? Please pm me!

This, Erik

Hi Erik,

I am mrmeotz's partner and will answer your questions. We can indeed run the content through google translate to translate it into whatever language you want. It goes without saying though that Google's translations leave much to be desired. Special characters are not a problem.

Hi 5000 all are separate sites and how many unique or duplicate domain , as u have said 1000 unique, means 4000 are unique sub domains made ?

If you choose 5000 web 2.0 posts, then they will be made on 1000 unique domains. Each of the posts will have its own URL.

We added a few more sites to our database along with a fairly decent blogpost engine (still needs some testing though, but it looks good). Further, we sent out a few reports before the weekend and we're up for some more - oh, and 2/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.