Simple Solutions · 600+ WEB2.0s (with unique content) powered by up to 20.000 Wikis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
SEOpresents.png

With all the recent Google updates (Panda/Penguin et al.) it has become readily apparent that contextual backlinks play a significant role in your site's rankings. Spamming generic links like blog comments with your keywords as anchors directly at your site is no longer a viable tactic. You need contextual links in order to increase your site's rankings and reap the benefits of the traffic they bring.

To help you acquire these high quality links and ease your rankings worries, we have assembled a flexible package which allows you to choose contextual links from 600+ unique Web 2.0 properties. Furthermore, our team of experienced writers will write a unique ~300 word article relevant to your niche and spin it accordingly to be used with the Web 2.0s. And if you really want these links to pack a punch, we provide you the option to add over 75,000 live blog comments or up to 20000 Wikis pointing at the Web 2.0s for additional link juice.

The end result is a service which is capable of significantly diversifying your backlinks with tons of different anchors (we accept unlimited URLs/keywords) and a vast IP diversity. With Google now scrutinizing your website's backlinks profile, you simply cannot afford not to use this service.

Protect your website from Google's scrutiny and boost it's rankings in the process! This is about as win-win as it gets.

Reviews:

nanexo said:
Nanexo+++++++ review:

Ordered this earlier last week to give it a try.
Received my report yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised by how much was overdelivered.

There were well over 500 live and unique web 2.0s. The blog comments and wikis have been overdelivered also.

Some of the submitted keywords have shown some increase in rankings on moderate to competitive terms, but it is too early to make any sort of conclusions. I will update in a week or so with ranking movements. Overall, I was pretty impressed with the service.

soulravager said:
I seriously love these guys!

I've been using them on and off from a few months to kick-start my new adsense sites and I am pretty satisfied with their work

Big Thumbs up for their Service!

I also tried them on one of my local client's sites and he jumped from #8 CITY Lawyers to #2 CITY Lawyers, where #1 is some big lawyer agency which will soon lose their top spot as well

Leith said:
Here's my review. Now first of all, I want to enforce the fact that Im also a SEO provider. I don't normally buy SEO services from other providers, unless I find them to be decent or unless I get a good recommendation from a friend. So I got a recommendation from Nanexo and about 3-4 other people (which comes to show how good this service has proven to be for them.)

I liked the idea that it was simple and neat. So I ordered.

79c72e34a9.png

And I am glad I did. From virtually NA to a nice 7 in Google for a pretty medium-tricky keyword. All this for $45 is incredible.

I have been trying to rank for this keyword for a bit now and this service has helped me push it over the edge.

Being a SEO provider, I always like to be the best but this service deserves a shout out for its simplicity, professionalism and quality for a cheap affordable price. Recommended for everyone.

Leith said:
Just updating on this service and the results it got from me. I left a review yesterday and my rankings went from NA to 7 for a pretty tricky keyword, and I have only had very minor SEO work done to it.

Today I log into my MMS rank tracker, and I see it sitting there at #2. This may not sound like a big improvement but trust me, I am happy as fuck. I have already made back half the money I invested by throwing in a few CPA offers and I am sure in a few days, I would make back my investment.

I really hope I can get the top spot as I would love to own my competitor but for now #2 is fab! Il be updating often whenever I go down/up. I hope I go up because right now this service is kicking ass.

As of now, I highly recommend this service. You won't be disappointed. Sending you a question via Skype now Roman, please answer when you are back.

Korrupt said:
I picked up one of the reviews for the Web 2.0 submissions yesterday - the order was fulfilled today - very quick and pretty solid.. a couple of notables:

- since Penguin/Panda I've been super careful with anchors, spreading them out much, much more than in the past
- I really like how this service has an option for adding natural anchors as well as long-tail keywords
- this type of links is still a part of my overall, still successful (crosses fingers) SEO plan
- I usually prefer unique content on most links (much more long-term, imo), but I still believe spun content can play a small role, especially for how cheap this is

I'll be watching the rankings for this one.. I'll check back in if I think of it.

Thanks fellas!

creditsource said:
SeoSolutions delivered my report yesterday and everything looks very good. I went through several of the backlink urls provided and the backlinks were setup perfectly with the keywords supplied to them. The article was also nicely written with some helpful information on my topic. The spun versions of the article read well and should look good in the eyes of the search engines.

We will have to allow the backlinks a little time to index and see how much serp juice this added for my website. The way these link were built appears to be very professional and I expect good things as a result of Seosolutions Web 2.0 package. Thanks for the great offer Seosolutions!!

Jean Morgan said:
I have received back my order and I am very pleased with the results. I got a total of 562 entries in various 2.0 type sites. I also received a copy of the article that was submitted plus a version in spin syntax. I just need these links to take effect and boost my site in the SERPs. This will take a little time to happen but at present I am very happy with the service as it has at the very least diversified my link profile somewhat.

seoslug said:
Hey Law Guy

Thanks for the report. My site was hit by panda a while back.... Thanks to your service, there has been remarkable recovery.

The report of what you have carried out as links is superb and precise and delivered within the time frame you mentioned.

I am in the process of placing another 5 orders.

Thanks again

R

ORDER HERE

Turnaround Time: 7 Business Days!

As always, I will be helping out in the thread. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM either one of us.

What's the dofollow nofollow ratio of these 600 web properties? Can I provide 600 articles to you?

What's the dofollow nofollow ratio of these 600 web properties? Can I provide 600 articles to you?

Around 60-75% of the web 2.0s are dofollow, based on the various platforms we use. Yes, you can provide 600 articles.

Ordered a couple of weeks ago. Got my report about 10 days later. Said they were having some issues that's why turnaround was slower than usual. Report looks good!

I just got report and am very happy. Fast work, as promised with some OVER delivery. If you need backlinks - this is a great choice!

Service Updated again!

So, what's new?

- We added a variety of packages, ranging from 500-5000 Web 2.0 Posts from a pool of over 1000 unique domains.
- We added more and more platforms and we now post to 10+ Web 2.0 Platforms, most are static sites and open blog platforms, but also a few well-known sites like wordpress.com etc.
- We added the option to dripfeed your links over either 10, 20 or 30 days.
- We added the option to use up to 20 unique articles per order.

You can place your order(s): Here

Status
Not open for further replies.