Sikuli is getting cooler and cooler

This software is probably the most powerful I've ever experienced. I made a simple check / call / fold FullTilt poker bot in Sikuli in a matter of hours last Fall. I was just fucking around, but that would have taken me weeks to do in anything else.

I got my new PC in, so this week I'm going set up my Windows 7 Virtual Boxes and get back into Sikuli. I want to automate my stuff with ScrapeBox and AutoPligg.

Anyway, does anyone know how to you create a callback function that doesn't get run unless something happens? I'm thinking about the ScrapeBox popups for new blacklist cloud and new plugin updates.

On some windows intel based systems be sure to have Java 6 Update 25 to make Sikuli work. When you want a screenshot the app crashes or disappears.

I spent the last 45 seconds trying to find a "Buy Now" button on the site thinking that the download link is just for a trial. And then I realize it's FREE!

Time to work with this baby! Thanks dchuk :D + rep

PM me if you are interested in teaming up on something. Sikuli is the shit!

I'm getting there... still fixing up my setup.

I think the harder part is to get together on what we want ScrapeBox to do. A set of scrapebox approaches.

My goals for sikuli are targeted blog commenting.

ie,
0. Load prepared poster project up
1. Scrape for Public Google Proxies (I have this mostly automated)
2. Enter "seed" keywords into keyword scraper... scrape, remove duplicates, and put back into main keyword list
3. Harvest all 3 blog types, 2 rounds through
4. Remove duplicates
5. Check URL Pagerank, Sort by PR
6. Remove Duplicate Domains
7. Get my good proxies out
8. POST

This can VASTLY be improved (and modularized), but if I can get this going, then I can literally turn this into a 10 minute process each day for different things.

I actually have much of this done, but it's in shitbag code and I haven't tried since moving to a solid platform where SB doesn't crash like crazy. I'm back in love with SB baby!

What do you guys want it to do?

curious bro.. since this is automated, im guessing your trying to hit AA's?

doing this automated and scraping targeted blogs, wouldnt your success rate be low?

curious bro.. since this is automated, im guessing your trying to hit AA's?

doing this automated and scraping targeted blogs, wouldnt your success rate be low?

Yep. I'd actually like to consider removing the posts that have high OBLs (mostly AA stuff that can be done elsewhere and not to my money sites).

My queries will end up targeting like 4000 posts, but they'll be related to my site and my comment is targeted and only like 1/5 of my anchors will be the keyword. It'll look pretty natural. I'll be in my neighborhood.

I'm trying to get back to what started making me successful in the first place. It was laser targeting and a dash of manual attacking on the higher PR.

But yes, I'll probably get 100 out of those 4000 attempted comments. That's not bad if you do it every day and it takes you 10 minutes to setup your seed keywords + modify a comment for it.

Question:

If I have more than 1 app window I want to get region, how can I retrieve that specific window and access it with Sikuli?
I have used with success the active window to process it but with more windows I should set the focus of the window I want.

Code:
import win32gui 
while true: 
w = win32gui.getActiveWindow() 
img = getScreenshot(w) 
if img in d: 
button = d[img] 
click(Region(w).inside().find(button))
Can anyone help?

Boobs to thank:

f4HZI.jpg