Shorten or Keep? Tell us

Shorten or Keep the section descriptions on the new WF layout redesign?

• Shorten them

Votes: 48 48.5%
  • Keep them

Votes: 51 51.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can also be frustrating that you get logged out so quick.
You can check the "Remember Me" box, when you log in, to stay logged in as long as you want. It lets you stay logged in until you click the Log Out button, unless you remove the cookies of your web browser before that.

Also people who use RoboForm can save the login details when the "Remember Me" box is actually checked to make sure it automatically checks the box every time you login using RoboForm.

I voted keep, just because they don't really bother me. Either way works though.

My only problem is knowing the difference between "shooting the shit" and "now for something completely diff."

Yeah.. very likely we'll be combining them together again because its been one hell of a pain in the ass for all of the Mods to spend time moving misc threads back and forth. Trial and error...

Neat poll ... I guess keep them, but maybe edit the one that talks about Pink Floyd's "Money" being the theme song for the section, since "Money" is a song making fun of money-obsessed people and culture, not celebrating it.

Frank

I say change, I don't fucking look at the descr. anyways... just the forum, that is, if I'm not just in a "hittin the new posts button" mood... (thank fucking god for that!)

Shit, I'd be lost without our useless buttons up there at the top! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.