Shit, I think im going jail... Part 2

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
....think im going to jail again, hence my need to share it with my w/f brethren. Let us all pray tonight that herr Dresden covered his tracks. One of my brothers got jumped last night and came in @ 1am with blood coming from his left eye (ended up getting stiches, was jumped - wasnt from his eye ball but from inside his eye lid and a broken finger). Pisses me off how pussies cant fight one on one, so similar to that I got my comrades and fucking brutally ___________ the fuckers. It got dealt with today.

I dont mind sharing this on w/f, I doubt the po po would check here anyway, lol.

PS> I banged his girlfriend like, months ago and im considering posting her pictures on here with a boobs thread.

assault charge is like what, 3-6mo? But I doubt this will happen.... I mean if he pressed charges on me, he'd obviously have charges on him since it was a form of retaliation. If anything, it'll just be escalated to a war type situation, but I doubt him and his hoodlum friends would even attempt to do that. He didnt know of me until today. He thought who he jumped was just some kid, but was one of my close friends.

black-power-pin.jpg

I gotta place in los angeles, big bear and palm springs - California. for the most part im in palm springs. It's predominately white people, there just lil hoodlums. It'll be fine im sure.

I stopped getting in fights when I was like 21-22, grow the fuck up man and stay away from situations where its even a possibility.

this stuff happens errryday, I think you'll be ok. but ya man, stay out of trouble.

Oh and...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5BkKqAHW3w"]BLOOD FOR BLOOD - Wasted Youth Crew (live in Köln) - YouTube[/ame]

I stopped getting in fights when I was like 21-22, grow the fuck up man and stay away from situations where its even a possibility.
It's definitely immature to go around picking fights past 20 (or even not doing enough to avoid them), but I don't think there's anything wrong with maintaining some combat ability (through training) since you never know what life will throw at you.

What if you're 50 when society collapses? What if you go to prison one day for an unintentional white-collar crime?

And I'm not even talking about the health benefits of being active.

Growing up and maturing does not mean neglecting physical ability - it's like insurance.

Where the fuck do you live that people are jumping other people, West Side Story?

I've lost two fights, both of those times I was jumped by 5-7 boys. Getting jumped is pretty common here dependent on what scene your involved in. I've seen pretty much all of them in town whilst they were own and they all avoid eye contact. Bitches.