Sheeples, sheeples... John Reeses "valuable" domain name sale get em quick!

If you could sell them domains for $2500, you would be singing their praises.

Sure - this isn't a dig at Mr.Reese for selling them (although it's pushing it if you ask me) - it's a dig at the people who think that they are worth 2.5k and buy them.

Now you say that value is subjective and price is determined by the buyer needs.

Then I say fuck that I'm not paying 2.5k for specialinternetrealestatepowervalueproductdvdcase.org.

:)

Now you say that value is subjective and price is determined by the buyer needs.
Actually, value is subjective, and PRICE is set where the value of the buyer, is compatible with the value of the seller.

People may be unhappy with a price, but if they pay it, then they obviously felt it was in their best interest to make the trade at that time or they wouldn't have done it. You don't give someone $2500 for a domain, unless you think it is worth $2500.

The neat thing here, is that this guy has a bunch of suckers lined up, who think that domains he sells, are somehow researched and more valuable than a domain they find for themselves. They may be, they may not be. I would never pay $2500 for any of these domains. I doubt I would pay more than $50.

All the domain names listed on this page have been priced for quick sale at $2500 each. I actually purchased
many of the domains listed on this page for more than that (from a previous owner.)

That is the best part.

$2.5K/domain give me a break! but some guys will still buy them because John Reese is selling them.

omfg there's not one good domain there.

10 minutes of research and you can find good unregistered domains - why spend 2.5k for this shit?

Some people (the ones that buy this) need brain transplants.

I think it's funny that none of the sheep notice what he uses...

Domains are being sold from a top tier one word brandable. lol