Shared hosting with unlimited domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant29

Jul 29, 2006
Can anyone recommend a shared host that offers to host unlimited domains other than dreamhost?

One feature I'd like is to be able to FTP to one location and see all my domains rather than having to FTP to each domain separately.

Just get a VPS, thats what i have been doing for over a year now. Its stable i can do what i want and have as many accounts as i want.

" FTP to one location and see all my domains" properly setup you can do that anywhere - there is a new service from Namecheap I think that alllows you to set nameservers to multiple hosts and then you will need to setup a public ftp on each host.

Anyway just get Zensix, that's what I did.

I heard Dream host chokes with Word Press and especially when subjected to a Digg effect.

The moment one of my wordpress sites started doing over 200 unique visits a day, my hosting kept going down and DH was telling me it was using too much resources and that I should upgrade to their private server (which even with no sites/db on, ate up 180mb total rams)...

Hostgator has really good hosting. They also are having a special right now. The customer service is really fast with Hostgator.

3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.