Status
Not open for further replies.

stacykohlman

Jun 6, 2010
California
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
What is Share-A-Site?

Share-A-Site is a portal, much like time-share, allows multiple people to share a property, in this case, domains.

It provides, permanent, 100% unique HighPR blog post that stays on the homepage and never gets dropped off. If you are concerned with outbound links, I will keep them to less than 100. I will also be adding unique content that doesn't contain any links to keep the domains legit. Rest assured that you will never see blog rolls on any of these sites. None of these sites have ever been available previously.

What I am offering? I'm offering 15 PR 3 sites. see details below. You will get a 15 blog post (one from each site below) with one link each pointed to your money site. You can include as many as 15 different keywords per your domain, or spread it amongst several domains. These can be dripped for 2 or 4 week (if you need the order to be rushed, please do let me know).

More details on the Sites where your Link will be on:
domaininfo.jpg

Currently 18 out of 80 has been sold.

Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Will there blog post be unique?
Yes, absolutely, each post is 100% unique content written by my team of writers

2. Are these domains hosted on separate C Class Ips?
Yes, not only that, they are hosted between several different hosting companies to ensure the greatest amount of diversity.

3. Are you accepting adult/pharm/drug/pills niche?
Nope.

4. How many total spots are being offered?
I am only offering 80 spot.

5. How many anchors can I use?
Up to 15 per order.

6. What is the cost of this service?
Only one small price of $100 for permanent, 100% unique HighPR blog post

7. What is the turnaround time for this order?
You have a choice of 2 week Drip or 4 weeks drip. If the order needs to be rush please email me in advance and I'll see what i can do.

Ordering this has never been easier!!!
Using the button below to make the payment first, then
Just email me:
stacykohlman@hotmail.com the following details:

DETAILS:
URL: (1 or up to 15 Urls but most people would use 1 for optimum SERP movement)
Keywords:
(Up to 15 keywords)
DRIP TIME:
2 Week or 4 Week Drip
Report Email:
(email where I send you the reports to)

Thats all you have to do!

If you are looking for bulk discount, please email me.

I look forward in working with you,
StacyK

hi mate, I would like to grab one package, could you please keep a spot for me? Really appreciate for that. Thanks.

hi mate, payment arranged, the transaction ID is 0TF184******0282A. Please kindly confirm this order and proceed accordingly. And PMed you details. Please check.

Status
Not open for further replies.