SESCOUT - Nigga is you seous?

Seriousbusiness2.jpg

C10382-15A.jpg

ipconfing /flushdns

otherwise even if it's back up, you'll still see the parked page.

On another note, a while back I was doing 10% rev share (I got the 10%, the other guy got the 90$) on a site doing $xx,xxx a month.

So he lets the domain expire. Or he forgets to renew. Whatever.

A whole day of WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE until I had to shell out my cc to renew and get it back. Because this guy has money management problems.

True story. Funny story. But not funny on the day the domain expired.

Guys, do what I did.

Buy a memberhsip, load all of your domains and rankings.

Cancel your membership.

It still tracks the sites in there hourly... Been at least 5 months of me not having to pay.

Sounds like someone sucks at writing code. Lulz.

Use a service - pay for the service.

Do not steal from service providers - that's fucked up.

Not my fault they don't have their shit together. I cancelled because I was tired of paying for service that worked 50% of the time. It just happens to be that when I've been logging in since I cancelled that it still tracks all of my sites...

Not my fault they don't have their shit together. I cancelled because I was tired of paying for service that worked 50% of the time. It just happens to be that when I've been logging in since I cancelled that it still tracks all of my sites...

Exactly. I cancelled cause I wasn't getting good value paying for it. I didn't know the shit would keep on working (half the time) prior to cancelling.

Im a lil late but gotta say overall not satisfied with this service so canceled few weeks ago and was planing to do it sooner but first had to have some "history" on other services.
I think the idea was very promising when I started to use it last year but decisions and upgrades were like one after another bad calls, totaly opposite of what should have been done. I remember when owner complained how SEO agencies are too demanding, I mean lol, you bash on 50% of your clients. I tried to give some suggestions on forum but it didnt go well so bottom line, bad service and totaly unreliable, upgrades that only made things worse, owner not very cooperative and listening clients needs. I really wanted to like and to use this service but I just couldn't. Gave it 1 year of time and hoped it's just beta but over time I just saw it's not improving. The owner doesn't really understan the needs of his clients. Let's for all our sake hope soon he will change his attitude to business and make reliable and good rank tracker, something that could have been all from the start.

I dont like to bash but I hope this will change attitude of the owner cuz I and many other really do need a GOOD rank tracker.