serpfu 10,000+ Directory Submission FREE if Late! | No-Hassle & Less $ | 1000+ PR3+

Status
Not open for further replies.

g1c9

Narcissist
Jun 26, 2006
MERICA
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
serpfu 10,000+ Directory Submission FREE if Late! | No-Hassle & Less $ | 1000+ PR3+

Hey,

No bullshit and no sales talk. Previous thread was here.

Why directory submissions?
  • Natural drip as some have to manually approved.
  • Back to basics - these are a fundamental type of link used by real brands.
  • Permanent one-way backlinks with domain, c-class, and IP diversity.
  • 10,000+ domains, including 3,000+ PR1+ domains and 1,000+ PR3+ domains

Why order from us?
  • We’ll deliver on time (or it’s free!) - or drip your submissions if you’d prefer.
  • We don’t lie to you and tell you that it’s manual, because I love WickedFire.
  • We have the most convenient ordering form and ordering process.
  • We submit your site to more directories than anyone else (except one person, with whom we’re tied) using proprietary bullet-proof software which can correctly pick the appropriate category.
  • We confirm all of the thousands of confirmation emails for you, for free.
  • We’re priced fairly.

Quite simply, you get more and better links with less cost and no hassle!

There are a lot more details on the order form, so check it out.

Order Here!

Or don’t. No pressure. It’s up to you.

F.A.Q

What’s your no-hassle guarantee?

If your non-dripped submission takes longer than 5 business days, then it’s free. For example, if you order on Monday, opt for no drip, and don’t receive a report by your email by end of day Friday, then it’s on me!

How many links will I actually get?

I don’t know - that depends on the quality of your website.

As a test, I built a crappy MFA on a fresh domain and ran a full 10,000 directory blast. I got 3,000 confirmation emails, confirmed them all, and only a week later searching ‘my_url “directory”’ in google shows 500+ results.

So, surprisingly, a lot!

How can I get in touch with you?

I’m available here, via email ( hi@serpfu.com ), PM, or skype (ask me for it).

Have a question? Ask away!

Thanks,

Cam

will your report include the actual submissions that were made?

any of your directories recognizable names like dmoz & yahoo directory?

will your report include the actual submissions that were made?

I actually "fake" the reports and just send you a list of the top 10K or 3K directories and the word "submitted" and your website URL after each (depending on which package you order) because otherwise clients might feel weird about not receiving something physical. I'm not sure what kind of confirmation would be more appropriate - who wants to get 10,000 screenshots?

But wait 2 weeks and google "http://mysite.com" "Directory" and you'll see a few hundred results pop up. ;)

any of your directories recognizable names like dmoz & yahoo directory?

Probably not.

EDIT: I'm not a hard sell, but I've honestly never made more money from my own websites than I am now, post-penguin. It's so fucking easy cleaning up now that 98% of people can't stand themselves up.

bump bump bump.

I'll be posting a guide within a few days on how I've been ranking so well post-penguin, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.