SERP Sherpa Articles: The Best Spun LSI Content on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy is sick. I saw some samples and I was like "alright" but when I gave him a keyword/niche that very few writers have ever actually written SerpSherpa knocked it out the park. I got the spintax article pretty quick and every version I read was just great. This could pass pretty much any manual inspection. Everything flowed correctly, this isn't some guy with TBS or some B.S software. You can tell it's manually done and it shows.

Review 4.5/5
Communication 5/5 - Not much was needed to be said. Just the keyword/niche, and what quality/type of spinning you want.

Quality 5/5 - Every version of this sounds legit. Honestly could give about 95% of the writers here something to worry about.

Turnaround time 4.5/5 I wish he had it to me a little bit sooner but this is me more nitpicking then anything.

The best type of "review" you can give is pick a random topic, write an article on it, spin it, then post it here in spintax format so everyone can see the quality of the spin.

I second that. I want to see a sample as what is so great to someone might be an average for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.