SERP ROCKER - Strong Linkwheel That Will Rock Your SERP - Discount Review Available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeoNumber9

Jun 7, 2010
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome to SERP Rocker - Dominate Google With Quality & Quantity BackLinks

Let Us Harness the Power of Web 2.0 Properties And Rocket Your SERP Position For You

Get Higher Search Ranking, More Traffic, Higher PR Which Every Webmaster Dream of

We’re all busy, so let’s get straight to the point. You need to acquire links, both quality & quantity links from authority sites. Our service provides just all kind of links that served your needs. Web 2.0, Article Directories, Social Bookmarking, RSS Feeds, Forum Profile (Angela style link), Blog Comments & High Quality Blog Network

We will provide you a professional service according to your needs. Bottom line is, if you want to improve your search ranking, then you need this service.

Strong Linkwheel - Lots of links pointed to your Web 2.0 Properties

SERP%20Rocker%20Chart.png

Heres is a summary of what you will get

SERP%20Rocker%20Price.png

Turnaround Time & Notes
- We do not use any duplicate account (i.e. there will be 3 set of accounts created)
- All URL will be pinged
- 10 business day maximum (exclude revision period)
- You will receive a full submission report, together with your login info upon completion
- Refund will only given if we failed to finish your order within the agreed completion time

After ordered, kindly send an email to seonumber9 [at] gmail [dot] com with the following form.

Paypal Email:
Where to send your report to:
Ordered Package:
Which Forum You Found Us:
Main URL:
Main URL Keyword and its variation (1-2 is enough):
Secondary URL:
Secondary URL Keyword and its variation (1-2 is enough):

FAQ

Any discount for bulk order?
Definitely, we love to have long term customers. Just get in touch with us and we will make the best deal for you.

Can I resell your service to my SEO clients?
Yes, definitely.

Will my site be “sandboxed” using your service?
For sites that have started promotion already, it is highly unlikely to happen. However, if your site is brand sparking new, a sudden huge influx of links in 1-2 day can be dangerous.

Please do let us know if your site is brand new, and we will take extra slow procedure to prevent anything bad happens.

How about stick rate?
We give a 70% stick rate guaranteed within a month for your peace of mind. We will replace any dead links for you. (Applicable to social networking sites only)

Warm Regards
SeoNumber9

*****Discount Review Copies*****

I will give 5 discount review copies at $107, you don't want to miss this

Simply send $107 to seonumber9 [at] gmail [dot] com via paypal, and you are good to go

*****Previous Service Testimonials*****
*****Proven Results*****

I am sorry for the late review, I was on a holiday when my project was completed.

1. Communication
Seonumber9 responds to emails very fast (in a few hours) and gives a detailed response.

Rating 10/10

2. Turnaround time -

He had given me an estimate that work will be finished on or before Sunday, and I got a partial report on Sunday. He said remaining would be done in 24 hours as I had asked him to space out the link building. I received the next report in the given time frame.

Rating 9/10

Work Done and Results -

I get 550 results for the username that was used for submissions, in google.
I rank #1 for the primary keyword (I was not in top 50 before starting the project) and I do not have the keyword in my title.
I rank #12 for my secondary keyword, which points to an inner page while all top 11 results for that keyword are primary domains.

I am very very pleased with the work done, and that is definitely $60 well spent. :)

Rating 10/10

P.S - I had to cut short my holiday by 4 days due to the huge influx of visitors and clients after ranking #1 :)

Review
(Super Heavyweight Package)

Communication
We had no issues at all with this seller. He was very prompt in all replies and the order did not require any action on our part besides placing it. No chasing reports ect.

Delivery Time
Very quick in our case it was just over 24 hours.

Reports
Seller also over delivered for us. Everything was in place just as ordered and the report comes in excel format so it is very simple to grab the URLs and then do another blast to them with DFB or others.

You will get a large excel sheet with the links broken up by type. The list of all the article directories also in excel. As will as 2 images showing the RSS feeds for pinging as well as the article spin quality. This is great reporting and makes it very simple to see what was done.

The article was spun very well and while it is not something you would want to post on your own site it will serve its purpose for the task at hand.

Results

We saw a +4 and +7 (from teens to top 10) jump in the search results on the Keywords we submitted over the past week since this service was done. We are now going to blast the URLs in the report with DFB and I expect them to climb further once all the links are indexed. Overall I would say this is a great service for the money and I would use this seller again.

REVIEW
(Super Heavyweight Package)

Communication
Fast and detailed responses to my personal needs. What else could you want?

Delivery Time

Also, pretty fast. He delivered the whole package in less than 48h. Okay, I was the first reviewer, so there was no queue, but I've seen a lot of others who needed more time than SeoNumber9 to deliver!

Reports
Yesterday, I noticed a lot of pingbacks to my site. Now I'm holding the reports in hands: 2 .xlsx files, one for the article directories, one for the rest.

Article directories: Promised: 600; Delivered: 746 (+146)
Social networking sites: Promised: 25; Delivered: 26 (+1)
Profiles: Promised: 300; Delivered: 304 (+4)
Social Bookmarks: Promised: Yes; Delivered: 47

All pages where RSS'ed to 4 different RSS, marked by different colors.
Checked back a lot of links, article logins, and couldn't find a missing spot.

In addition, I checked the quality of the pages. No crappy chinese profiles anywhere. Only wellknown Web2.0 sites where used. Thumbs up!

The quality of the spinned articles was quite okay, barely readable and not obviously spinned.

Results
Since I received my reports today, I'll have to wait some time to see results. The given page was pretty new (3 month old domain, no backlinks), so I guess I will see results very soon!

All told, it's definetly worth the money.

My Review

SeoNumber9 fulfilled his promise on delivery. Once he shot over the report I scanned it over real quick to verify that my links were in place and ready for that sweet Google love juice that will be passed over to my site.

The report looked great and the links were all there. The quality of the articles wasn't bad at all and fit good with the videos. Good work man.

I got the seo champion package and i must say i am very pleased with my report.
The report is very easy to follow and to understand, the content is well written and well spinned, SeoNumber9 over delivered in profiles, web 2 and even with the bookmarks, recommended.

Very good service

Everything was done on time and delivered in an easy to read report.. it looks like he even threw in a couple extras

Will definitely use again in the future :thumbsup:

review:

delivers exactly what is said in the description.
article quality is quite good.
it does increase your serp.

So not for this service ;)
And you have only 4 itraders.

It will be better for you if you sent a pm to an active modo in this section to give him a free review. We will get an honest review of your service.

So not for this service ;)
And you have only 4 itraders.

It will be better for you if you sent a pm to an active modo in this section to give him a free review. We will get an honest review of your service.

The thing is, this is an improved package than my previous SEO service, so the testimmonials definitely holds weight

the review for Mods are meant for noob seller only, i'm not one of them definitely, as these testimonials have proved : )

Status
Not open for further replies.