• Almost all sites have different IPs
  • Include high PR sites
  • Highly randomized usernames
  • Spinnable/Multiple titles, descriptions, tags
  • Detailed report
  • Fast delivery - 2 days

Price is $25 (payment via paypal)

Buy 4 + Get 1 for FREE

I am giving 2 free review copies of my service to show you how this service can boost your search engine rankings.

Thanks

Alright so here is my review.

Speed 5/5 - He had it to me in little over 24 hours.

Quality 5/5 - Everything looks good. The usernames are highly randomized. He did overdeliver by 20% so that is nice.

1 thing though - He gives the urls of the profiles. Some may like this some may not. I am fine with it but it's your preference.

Overall I would get bookmarks from him if need be.

flaw3d, thanks for your detailed review.

other copy has already sent, waiting other review.

thanks

Just a quick one to say i got the other review copy, very quick and looks good so far.
Will write a proper review tomorrow when i have more time.

Since I have almost zero itrader;
anybody that has at least 10 itrader can pay me after they got their report.

OK, full review:

speed 5/5 got the report the same day
communication 5/5 Not a lot to report, he asked for details, said he was starting and then sent the report - spot on
Quality 4.5/5 Overdelivered, got 1254 bookmarks, delivered in a csv file for easy reading.
SB linkchecker showed 962 live links, but on inspection, quite a few where website errors, so they are probably there, and the remainder was because the report contiains profile links, and not all profiles include the link. Manual inspection showed that the actual bookmark url did include the link.

Thats the only reason for my slight markdown, i would prefer the actual url, but otherwise a solid and very fast service.

Alright so here is my review.

Speed 5/5 - He had it to me in little over 24 hours.

Quality 5/5 - Everything looks good. The usernames are highly randomized. He did overdeliver by 20% so that is nice.

1 thing though - He gives the urls of the profiles. Some may like this some may not. I am fine with it but it's your preference.

Overall I would get bookmarks from him if need be.

OK, full review:

speed 5/5 got the report the same day
communication 5/5 Not a lot to report, he asked for details, said he was starting and then sent the report - spot on
Quality 4.5/5 Overdelivered, got 1254 bookmarks, delivered in a csv file for easy reading.
SB linkchecker showed 962 live links, but on inspection, quite a few where website errors, so they are probably there, and the remainder was because the report contiains profile links, and not all profiles include the link. Manual inspection showed that the actual bookmark url did include the link.

Thats the only reason for my slight markdown, i would prefer the actual url, but otherwise a solid and very fast service.

Thanks for your reviews guys.

HEY WICKEDFIRE,
Now, if you like reviews about my service, please place an order and let me give you 1000+ super backlinks.

I am waiting to give my best to you, let me do it.

Thanks,
tykmm

Status
Not open for further replies.