blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
Hey :)
As a Dofollow Blog Commenting Service Provider and a Dofollow blog comment pages list publisher, I find and do research new stuffs regarding "One way Link Building in every day"

Now I would like to Start two new packages with 10 and 20 comments from different IP addresses(Totally different Domains). All comments from Exact PR pages with mentioned PR.

Package1
PR6 =2
PR5 =2
PR4 =3
PR3 =3

Review copy price: $20 (After that price $30)

Package2
PR6 =3
PR5 =5
PR4 =6
PR3 =6

Review copy price: $35 (After that price $50)

Paypal: payblogdp@gmail.com
You can pay by MoneyBookers, Alert Pay and Liberty Reserve with 25% discount

Please mention Following details with the order
Your Site URL(Deep links also accepted)
Anchor Text (Multiple Anchor Texts accepted)
Contact Email to send the report.

Normally I take 2-3 days to complete every order(But it can be less or more with the workload) Let see reviews about my past works :)

jessecooper said:

Review:

Everything was done to specifications and done in under an hour!
All the comments seemed to be on Drupal based blogs. A couple had quite a few links on them, but none of them were spammed to hell like the most common dofollow blogs out there. I'd like to see him add 3 or 4 PR3 and PR2 comments on this package just to round it out, but overall he does a good job and leaves okay comments, not the crappy "great post" bullshit.

Making Money said:
Listen guy's. He did the comments immediately and emailed me a full report. Awesome job, I recommend him to anyone. Thanks Blog

stevehnsn said:
My 30 links were delivered quickly. There were slight to severe issues with 6 out of 30 of the links, but the OP will replace them. Even with those problem links I have to recommend this as one of the better dofollow blog commenting services on WF. Most of the comments had something to do with the original post and the OP didn't screw up my anchor text or URL at all, unlike some of the others I have tried.

As you might guess, the PR7 links are spammed to infinity as are most of the PR6s. The PR5s and PR4s are actually pretty good, and provide decent URLs to uncover additional high PR pages for commenting.

Service recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.