Serp Annihilator -Private blog networks,bookmarks,wikis,videos,tweets,doc sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim880722

Jun 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
305   0   0
2zzoimc.png

Its pretty much common sense that in order to dominate the SERPS you need a large diversity of quality links. Doing a large scrapebox or xrumer blast simply just doesn’t cut it anymore.

Introducing the SERP INNIHILATOR!!!

Link Diversity!
High Quality Links!
IP Diversity!
Results!

What will you be getting?

150+ Posts on my private high Pagerank Wordpress network.

20+ Posts on my private high Pagerank Pivotx blog network (Manually done).

500+ Sumissions to Seo Link Machine Blog Network.

1200+ Posts on a few different private networks owned by other people.

750+ Wiki Submissions.

400+ Social Bookmarks.

150+ Tweets.

30+ Video submissions (Also includes 1 video creation).

15+ Doc sharing site submissions.

6 unique 500 word articles.

All this for only $147

Turn around time about 14 days (You don’t want all these links done in 1 day)

What to expect in the report?

Unfortunately due to a lot of private networks being deindexed there will be no reports for the posts on any of the private networks, although you will be able to monitor these links with Seo Spyglass or similar software.

You will get a full report for the Wikis, Social Bookmarks, Video Submissions and Doc Sharing Submissions.

Offering 5 discounted reviews of $40 off. Only qualified members may review.

1 review package already gone.

4 Left.

Grab your review copy now at $107

I would like to take a review copy. My site is already on 1st page, so this service will definitely give it a boost.

Quick question, how do you think this will perform on a new site, low low competition but it's rising crazy fast.

The site is very new, not even 1 month old, already done some wikis, bookmarks, web 2.0s and few blog posts for it.

Is it safe etc? I'm assuming the blog networks are all on diff ips and you got everything smooth and little to no footprints.

Cheers!

I would like to take a review copy. My site is already on 1st page, so this service will definitely give it a boost.
Hey bud got your order thanks, you arent qualified to do a review but you can get it at the discounted price anyway:0
I got the first discounted review. Sending my content soon. Thanks tim!
Thanks buddy:)
I will take another review.
Pm sent:)
Ill grab the last one if I may
Quick question, how do you think this will perform on a new site, low low competition but it's rising crazy fast.

The site is very new, not even 1 month old, already done some wikis, bookmarks, web 2.0s and few blog posts for it.

Is it safe etc? I'm assuming the blog networks are all on diff ips and you got everything smooth and little to no footprints.

Cheers!
Everyone has different opinions on how many links to build to new sites, I have a site thats only a few weeks old and i have already built this package to my site, its to soon to tell what impact it will have but in my opinion its fine. Obviously i cant guarantee its 100% safe though, no one can.
I'll try a review of this one, thanks.
In on this shiiiiiit, can i take a Discount?
I'd like to order a normal copy, but there's only the "review copy" available on the ordering page.

All reviews now gone:)

At $147 this package is still a steal, the amount of quality links being built is high and you are also getting 6 unique articles included in the price

Hi, i was wondering out of everything what is drip fed and at what rate?

Thanks.
The posts on my wordpress network are dripped over 1 week, the posts on the seo link machine network are dripped over about 2 to 3 weeks. The posts on the other private networks are dripped over a few days.

And all other links such as the wikis, youtube videos arent dripped.

But i dont get all these links built at once.

For example on day 1 i will start the drip on my network and the seo link machine network, day 3 do the wikis, day 5 do the video submissions, tweets, doc sharing, day 7 do the posts on my pivotx blog network and social bookmarks and day 14 do the links on the other private network.

This is just an example, its not done in this exact order but its an example of how its spread out

Im going away for the weekend, i will be back monday so i probably wont be replying to any messages til then. All work is being done and new orders will be processed on monday:)

Do you put the URL in the description box when doing the video submissions?
Some of the sites like YouTube will make it a clickable link.

Status
Not open for further replies.