Serious about SEO? Get your own PBN now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzonas

Don™ Don™ Don™
Feb 19, 2010
Hatfield, UK
theseo.cc
Rating - 100%
271   0   0
Hello all. You probably wondered where the hell I have been over the past few months. Well, I have lived my normal life + testing and experiments with SEO and shit.

So basically, I have perfected my PBN building services. I have found a good and easy way to find 100s of expired domains that are PR2+, average PA/DA – 15+, average CF/TF – 10+, great links, etc …

So I decided to start offering private blog network building services. However, I do not focus on building a blog or two. I build networks starting from 25 blogs. In a nutshell, this is what you are getting:

• GREAT SEO domains (registered and pushed to your account)
  • 1 month free hosting (different shared accounts per blog)
  • Fully installed and configured blogs
  • 1 free article per blog
YoYou may wonder what kind of domains you must expect. Here they are

• PR2+
  • PA/DA – 15+
  • CF/TF – 10+
  • Good link portfolio (not spammed)
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

I prefer to keep each and every blog on separate shared hosting account. After you purchase, you will get 1 month for free, then, depending on your options, hosting accounts will be either transferred to your account or I can maintain the accounts for a monthly fee (roughly $300/mo for 50 web hosting accounts).

So, Don, what are the prices?

25 blogs - $1,250 + $180/mo for hosting
50 blogs - $2,500 + $300/mo for hosting
100 blogs - $5,000 + 550/mo for hosting
200 blogs - $10,000 + $1,000/mo for hosting

TAT depends on the package, the 25 blogs package takes about 2 weeks while 200 blogs network – up to 2 months. We can discuss the possibility of you hiring me and my team of writers and VAs to take care of publishing posts with your desired links to your network to make this truly hands-off. I will keep you updated couple times a week throughout email or Skype. I can provide invoice upon request.

In order to purchase, you will need to contact me, so we can talk about the details.

Wickedfire: PM me
Email: don@donspoint.com

Thanks!

Don.

Hi, I will set up PBN for you:

I will find the domains
I will register domains and then transfer them to your account
I will set up hosting packages
I will set up WP blogs
I will configure WP blogs (themes, widgets, etc ...)
I will write 1 article for each blog
I will hand the network over to you

This is not information based product, this is actual service. Prices:

25 blogs network - $1,250
50 blogs network - $2,500
100 blogs network - $5,000
200 blogs network - $10,000

The network that I will build will belong exclusively for you and then you do with it whatever you desire.

I hope this clears things up.

Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.