SEOVIPLIST! Exclusive! 1,000-3k Directory Submissions $9 REDHAT SEO Manual Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacykohlman

Jun 6, 2010
California
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
This service is EXCLUSIVE JUST FOR Wicked Fire. I don't take on more clients anywhere else.

What's Redhat SEO?
Redhat seo is me doing SEO for my VIP Members while my Eyes turn bloodshot red staring at the screen so many hours in the day! (^_^)

Now down to my service!!

I am now providing manual directory submissions in the most elite and whitehat manner possible. You can view my itrader if you need to find some legimate proof of a reliable seller. This service is so cheap I can't give out any reviews.

I am not one of those sellers who just send you 1000 list of Directories and half of them are dead and not working or was never really even submitted to. I HATE THAT S@##!

I say what I do and do what I say. Cheers - - Looking forward to all your orders.

1000 -- Directory Submissions -- Package : Eyes turning Red
$10.00 : Regular Wicked Fire Member
$9.00 : All VIP Members + Bonus Listings
Time : Approx. 24 Hours

2000 -- Directory Submissions -- Package : Eyes are Red
$20.00 : Regular Wicked Fire Member
$17.00 : All VIP Members + Bonus Listings
Time : Approx. 24-48 Hours

3000 -- Directory Submissions -- Package : My Eyes are Bleeding from captchas
$30.00 : Regular Wicked Fire Member
$23.00 : All VIP Members + Bonus Listings
Time : Approx. 48-72 Hours

----------------------------------

How do you get started:
* Send the payment (paypal) to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
* Email the following details to stacykohlman@hotmail.com
* Paypal email :

Details required for Directory submission:
1. Title : Title / Anchor Text / Keyword (HIGHLY RECOMMEND 5 MINIMUM)
2. URL : (Top Level domain only: i.e www. domain . com )
3. Description : (not more than 250 - 450 characters)(HIGHLY RECOMMEND 5 MINIMUM)
4. Keywords : (HIGHLY RECOMMEND 5 MINIMUM)
5. Categories : (appropriate categories/sub-categories)
6. Fake Email : This is where I will have the confirmation emails sent to
7. Real Email : (Where I send the Final Report to)
8. Number of Submissions Order :
-----------------------
"I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SPIN ALL YOUR DESCRIPTIONS FOR FREE WHEN SUBMITTING TO 2000-3000 Directories having multiple descriptions works best. Trust me this works a lot better!"
-----------------------

FAQ:

Q. Can you do slow submissions?
A. I can, but I won't I don't have the time for this. All my bookmarks are in place. This is the most efficient way. I've been doing this for years myself and never had any problems.

Q. Will there be penalties for submitting 3000 so soon?
A. Never had a problem once with any of my sites. Every approved link takes time to get indexed. There is no timestamp or any proof of when your links actually got added.

Q. Can you create emails for us?
A. No you create and supply me with your own emails for directory confirmations.

Q. Will I receive a report?
A. Of Course. Details with PR and all.

Q. Will you be drinking while submitting?
A. Possibly. <3

Q. How do I get on the SEO VIP LIST?
A. Read BELOW.

Things to understand about the SEO VIP LIST?
1. You can't just email me or PM me to get on the List.
2. The only invite you get is after you purchase my 100xC Class IP blog posting service at least once found here : http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...at-seo-permanent-private-0-08-link-guran.html
3. You will get an invite after your first order.

Just paid for...

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0SJ168744M495214J)

I emailed all the details to you...

Thanks
And have a blessed one...

So let me get this straight. You'll submit to the directories and they'll be autoapproved, right? With a 100% approval rate (if I order 3k, I'll get 3k)? In addition you'll provide a complete report with where the links are actually placed so we can use automated tools to make sure the links are actually there?

Just paid for...

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0SJ168744M495214J)

I emailed all the details to you...

Thanks
And have a blessed one...

Got your details and working orders.

hi there, please pm me, im interested in ordering

Sending you pm now.

So let me get this straight. You'll submit to the directories and they'll be autoapproved, right? With a 100% approval rate (if I order 3k, I'll get 3k)? In addition you'll provide a complete report with where the links are actually placed so we can use automated tools to make sure the links are actually there?

Hi sapphirescales, sorry for any misunderstanding within my thread. Let me try to clear this up for future clients::

What I do is just the regular directory submissions. I don't gurantee 100% approval rate. What I meant to say is that in the past years I've order directory submissions people who claim to do 1k directories or 2k directories of mine...after I actually check the report sent out (i.e 1K urls) i spot check some and my site was never even submitted or the site is no longer working or even worse, the url is not even a real directory or its PAID only directory. I felt scammed and ripped off. Those directory submitters thought people wouldn't look at the 1000k urls but I DID and wasn't happy. Now of course this isn't every single person who offers directory submissions but the ones that I've trusted ripped me off. Please feel free to email me any further questions or concerns.

Have a great day everyone.
Stacy

Status
Not open for further replies.